No announcement yet.

Help us increase coverage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange that Russia has good coverage, but China and the Stans don't...

Comment

• Originally posted by cdnexpat View Post
      Strange that Russia has good coverage, but China and the Stans don't...
      I think there is a big interest in aviation in most East European countries including Russia.

Comment

• It also depends on easy unrestricted Internet access. Is this available in China the stans other 3rd world places.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
          I think Saudi Arabia doesn't like it.
          They have been known to send the FR24 boxes back to FR24.

South Africa might be another place that doesn't like it.
          As far as I know, it's not a case of it not being liked by the Authorities, they are at times just ill-informed, and have more burocratic schlep than anything else. Why coverage ain't so good here in South Africa: many reasons, like not too many international flights interesting the world, shoddy Internet, and also more older AC who aren't fully ADS-B equipped. ( of the 259 I picked up today, less than a 100 could be placed on a map)

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Guys pls let me know how to get free Radar box so that i can contribute to increase the coverage of FR24 in south Asian region

tks -Anil, Sri Lanka

Comment

• Originally posted by Anilw View Post
              Guys pls let me know how to get free Radar box so that i can contribute to increase the coverage of FR24 in south Asian region
              See:

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Comment

• Tx, i have already wrote to themfew months back.. but so far no reply...

Comment

• Just added my feed, already coverage in the area no doubt but every little helps as they say.
                  Mark
                  M0ROC
                  Rocket Radio
                  Flightradar24 live feed: T-EGGW38 via AirNav RadarBox 3D and AirNav RadarBox Micro

Comment

• How do I know if Flightradar24 is receiving my uploads?

Comment

• You will see online status here https://premium.flightradar24.com/premium/
                      For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Originally posted by Amper View Post
                        You will see online status here https://premium.flightradar24.com/premium/
                        Thanks for your help.
                        Last edited by speedbird1960; 2014-04-11, 16:00. Reason: Post approved, not spam

Comment

• I applied tonight for Kentucky/CVG area. Hopefully I can help!

Comment

• Welcome, and you will have to be patient now once you applied. It could take some time untill you get some response.
                            For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• I've applied as well. You'll get another email requesting further information. I've just been waiting on a good sunny day and when I'm not busy to take photos of the sky (view) to the north, east, south and west.
                              Last edited by YSWG; 2014-03-30, 08:31.
                              F-YSWG1 and T-YSWG2

Comment

• So this weekend we have shipped another 35 units to locations all around the world. The shipping department in Germany will now go on vacation for 2 weeks so next shipping is planned in about 3 weeks time. During this period there will be no new approvals but you can still continue to apply and we will be reviewing applications during this time http://www.flightradar24.com/free-ads-b-equipment

There are still about 40-50 units shipping since previous weeks so we should continue to see new units showing up on FR24 daily throughout this 3 week vacation gap.

Comment

Working...
                                X