X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peterhr
    replied
    Originally posted by Dauren View Post
    I would like to know, do you plan close uncovered area of Kazakhstan? For example, install receivers in UAOO (Kyzylorda), UATE (Aktau), UATG (Atyrau) I could recommend to you a person who can install receiver in UAOO (Kyzylorda).
    I can answer that since the question has been asked before.

It really needs the person concerned to go to web page http://www.flightradar24.com/free-ads-b-equipment and to apply themselves.

They may receive a reply requesting photographs of the intended antenna location and photographs of in all directions from the antenna position showing that it is not surrounded by buildings, tress, etc. that would block the signals from the aircraft.

Leave a comment:

• Dauren
    replied
    I would like to know, do you plan close uncovered area of Kazakhstan? For example, install receivers in UAOO (Kyzylorda), UATE (Aktau), UATG (Atyrau) I could recommend to you a person who can install receiver in UAOO (Kyzylorda).

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    I don't have a good list right now due to some changes in the shipping process.

Leave a comment:

• malavanehsan
    replied
    Mr Mike you Don't Have this Week shipping? Why you Diden't write the country send FR24 Receivers?

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    10 receivers activated today. Probably the best day ever. Some very nice locations activated last days.

Leave a comment:

• Cogsinister
    replied
    Originally posted by sgu222e View Post
    I applied back in April, still no word if approved or denied.
    Located near Saint John, NB, Canada.

will keep waiting based on the 7-365 day approval/denial process.

P.S. nice to see one in stalled in Fredericton.
    That's me installed in Fredericton F-CYFC1.

Will get the antenna a lot higher up when i get some time, i just got it up and working as fast as i could to get it feeding data.

It was only a couple of weeks for me from filling in the form on the web site until Canada post was knocking at my door with a big box from Germany.
    Last edited by Cogsinister; 2014-06-03, 19:08. Reason: oops

Leave a comment:

• SoCalBrian
    replied
    You won't get any denied notice. Your information will be kept on file till needed.

Leave a comment:

• sgu222e
    replied
    I applied back in April, still no word if approved or denied.
    Located near Saint John, NB, Canada.

will keep waiting based on the 7-365 day approval/denial process.

P.S. nice to see one in stalled in Fredericton.

Leave a comment:

• malavanehsan
    replied
    please Write This Week Shipping

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    "FEMS" - our FR24 system that handles all applications for free receivers will have a possible disruption for the next 2 hours.
    This only applies to users who apply for a free receiver and has no connection to any live radar data.

Leave a comment:

• Cogsinister
    replied
    MyFR24 box arrived this morning ( the customs declaration said it was worth $32 )

Set up quickly as a temporary measure.

Allocated letters F-CYFC1.

Fredericton New Brunswick Canada.

Leave a comment:

• Jarod
    replied
    Result of the "gap" filled: http://x264.nl/dump/klm1416-2014-05-21-18c-mlat.jpg
    Really nice.

Edit:

Mike, this is the <3000 feet "gap" still there but highly reduced: http://www.flightradar24.com/2014-05.../PHFLD/3623906 between from where it disappears and EHLE.
    A receiver near EHLE (Lelystad) would solve this "issue". I completely understand your goals with MLAT are met, more than even.
    But if there is a ever a way to hook up bought receivers to the MLAT network, i shall be trying to get a receiver in Lelystad.
    Last edited by Jarod; 2014-05-21, 18:09.

Leave a comment:

• Jarod
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    EHLW1 is now active in Leeuwarden. Just waiting for the German oil platform installation about 50km out of the coast.
    Oh missed this post, already posted in the feeder chat. Always i wanted to press Edit, but i can respond here also.
    EHLW1 has great reception!

Now the "gap" <3000 feet MLAT is fixed also north - north/east op Schiphol.

MLAT was already working here, but only is a very small region: http://x264.nl/dump/phske-2014-05-04-mlat.jpg
    Now more north and more east should be visible as well. Next step (with sold receivers?) ... MLAT on ground level.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Netherlands is the best covered MLAT region in Europe so there are currently no plans to send more receivers to that area. The one in shipping will be installed on an island at the north Sea. One of the German shipping's will be installed on an oil platform.
    EHLW1 is now active in Leeuwarden. Just waiting for the German oil platform installation about 50km out of the coast.

Leave a comment:

• digiblur
    replied
    One of the German shipping's will be installed on an oil platform.
    That's cool. I enjoy seeing the PHI Sikorskys in the Gulf of Mexico that F-KNBG provides coverage of. Would be great if a platform there ever hits you up. Coverage area dream.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X