X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• larsras
    replied
    Options to add in ModeSDeco2 launch, to enable FR24 data?

Leave a comment:

• F450
    replied
    How to feed FLARM to FR24?

Originally posted by Tviki View Post
    Nothing to do....DATA send to FR24 by OGN

Leave a comment:

• Tviki
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 1090 MHz
    replied
    Originally posted by nzdn1 View Post
    I have recently been sent the flightradar24 box receiver to use at work (an airport) but have come up against a firewall issue with my employers internet. Not wanting to change their settings due to security issues I was wanting to know if I could run the radar box through my own laptop connected by the Ethernet cable using a T stick for internet access. Or can I connect the box to feed the laptop by USB cable from the port marked extension on the front of the radar box.Thanks for any suggestions.
    Yes you can... you can share the T stick or WiFi up-link out the Ethernet connection to another device. Here is how to do it for an xbox... will work the same for the FR24. First try to bridge the connections... if that fails to work right then unbridge and go into advanced and use 'Internet Connection Sharing" for the T Stick and link it to the Ethernet port. Windows will now also run an internal DHCP router which is a nice feature as you could connect a switch to the Ethernet port and run multiple devices, all would receive their own IP in the 192.168.0.x range.

How to - Use Your Laptop As a Wireless Adapter for Xbox 360:      Wireless adapters are outrageously expensive for something that I can teach you how to do with what you have. This trick can save you the $100 on the official Wireless Adapter that Microsoft greedily sells in the stores. For…

As for the company firewall blocking you that's not a surprise ... the FR24 uses ports 8099 & 19788 UDP.
    A VPN such as Open VPN using ports 80 or 443 would probably penetrate the firewall without issue.

Leave a comment:

• nzdn1
    replied
    I have recently been sent the flightradar24 box receiver to use at work (an airport) but have come up against a firewall issue with my employers internet. Not wanting to change their settings due to security issues I was wanting to know if I could run the radar box through my own laptop connected by the Ethernet cable using a T stick for internet access. Or can I connect the box to feed the laptop by USB cable from the port marked extension on the front of the radar box.Thanks for any suggestions.

Leave a comment:

• Keithj
    replied
    I've been feeding H24 for some time. I did once see one of my feeds appear, briefly. Most of the aircraft over the UK are tagged with one of half a dozen or so regular feeds or with T-MLAT.
    I assume it's all working OK and my "direct from the receiver" material isn't as good as some from folks with more complex setups.

EDIT: Watching the peaceful skies of East Anglia today, my RTL1090 is showing about twice as many aircraft as appear on FR24. All of them have squawks showing on my screen, too.
    Last edited by Keithj; 2015-04-06, 15:08.

Leave a comment:

• Kemistry
    replied
    G’day fellow feeders,
    I am having a similar problem that other feeders on this thread have reported recently. I have also reported it many times to FR24 support and while they are a friendly bunch, they can only refer the problem to “a developer” who never comes back to them (or me) with any specific solution for now or future. Because I have a unique proximity to YBBN, I know that I am feeding good ground AC data to servers that is not being displayed. Of course, I have not seen my plotted AC in the sky for quite some time, but expect this outcome because others are feeding for my area and Radar codes are no longer meaningful.
    My suspicions are that there is an undocumented feature that came with updates that FR24 has done to ensure higher accuracy of their data which actually ignored completeness of possible data. Unfortunately, it also “filters-off” good data and because they have bucket loads of data from so many feeders, they cannot afford to refine these programs for small instances. I have noticed my ground data did return for brief periods during interactions with FR24 Support. However, it noticeably goes away again when I need to reset my feeding computer after it has operating system updates. Someone can obviously reset your feed but this is not sticky through your next short outage.
    I have also been feeding for over 3 years and have concluded that FR24 does no longer need non-F feeders – they just cost money to maintain. FR24 provides me with free Premium because my data is getting through to their servers and just not being used properly. This app makes it still worthwhile but I wonder how much data across the world is being missed by an inferior filtering technique. I guess our customers just suffer that loss “in ignorance”.

Leave a comment:

• jmd64
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Iif you have issues with your personal feed please contact support so they can investigate your issue.
    Thanks Mike

How do I do that - I have tried the contact us section in the FR24 page twice with no reply

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Iif you have issues with your personal feed please contact support so they can investigate your issue.

Leave a comment:

• jmd64
    replied
    still no response? - surely there is a reason otherwise what is the point of feeding to FR24?

Leave a comment:

• dmpmelia
    replied
    Originally posted by jmd64 View Post
    I am having the same problem - TYMAV1
    I am at a complete loss as why my feed all of sudden doesn't appear on FR24 after three years of no problems.

My radar is actually T-YBTL1 and I run my feed 24/7.

Hopefully We can both get an answer to help us out.

Leave a comment:

• jmd64
    replied
    Originally posted by dmpmelia View Post
    Hi,
    I am hoping for some much needed help. I am a feeder from Australia, and have been feeding to FR24 for three years without a problem. My feeder code is YBTL1. Then all of a sudden four weeks ago I noticed that my YBTL1 feed was not showing on FR24. I was running slightly older versions of both Basestation and FR24 feed, so I updated both to the latest versions but this did not fix my issue.
    My Basestation is working fine and I see aircraft on there, but then when I look on FR24 there is nothing. I am a Premium member.
    I have contacted FR24 support and we have been back and forth for three or more weeks now and still no solution. I just do not understand how all of a sudden my feed does not show up on FR24.
    FR24 support advise me that they are getting my data, so why it is then that I have no aircraft from my feed actually showing on FR24?
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Kind regards,
    Dave Parer.
    I am having the same problem - TYMAV1

Leave a comment:

• dmpmelia
    replied
    Hi,
    I am hoping for some much needed help. I am a feeder from Australia, and have been feeding to FR24 for three years without a problem. My feeder code is YBTL1. Then all of a sudden four weeks ago I noticed that my YBTL1 feed was not showing on FR24. I was running slightly older versions of both Basestation and FR24 feed, so I updated both to the latest versions but this did not fix my issue.
    My Basestation is working fine and I see aircraft on there, but then when I look on FR24 there is nothing. I am a Premium member.
    I have contacted FR24 support and we have been back and forth for three or more weeks now and still no solution. I just do not understand how all of a sudden my feed does not show up on FR24.
    FR24 support advise me that they are getting my data, so why it is then that I have no aircraft from my feed actually showing on FR24?
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Kind regards,
    Dave Parer.
    Last edited by dmpmelia; 2015-02-22, 05:12.

Leave a comment:

• Amper
    replied
    not possible...yet

Leave a comment:

• F1JEK
    replied
    To the puck, no but to the BS, yes ! Of course, BS is running on the computer, actually feeding FR24 trough the "old" windows application, it works for a long timeand I want to connect BS not the Puck directly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X