Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of F- stations seem to be shutdown here in S/W of France : F-LFBD, F-LFBV... Actually the data is fed mostly by T-stations (LFBO, LFBU, LFBD, LFBV...). Something seems wrong in the FR24 given stations.

Q: What is T-KANE1 and where is this station in France ?
    Last edited by F1JEK; 2014-03-03, 11:46.

Comment

• Originally posted by F1JEK View Post
      Something seems wrong in the FR24 given stations.
      What do you think is "wrong"?

Comment

• My message was unclear, you are right.
        A lot of F- stations are shut-down (Bordeaux, Brive), leaving the T- stations do the job, which is unusual. Failure ?
        My question is : how much F- stations are operationnal around Bordeaux-Poitiers ?

What is T-KANE1 I saw this morning ?

Comment

• The T-KANE1 is a station that got an incorrect identifier, it should have a different one and that will be fixed.

Comment

A lot of F- stations are shut-down (Bordeaux, Brive)
            Thank you.

What makes you think these "F" stations are shut down?

They are working normally.

Comment

• F-LFBV (which normally covers my area) is not working
              F-LFBD2 is the only one LFBD working

Perhaps they work but they don't report any position.

Comment

• These receivers are working.

Europe has many new FR24 receivers for MLAT plotting and there is overlap in some areas. Because a receiver alias isn't being displayed it doesn't mean it's not working and contributing to the overall coverage.

Comment

• Ok, it's clear.

I have another question : I feed (and others too I think) data about this plane : http://planefinder.net/flight/MERL400 , it's a C-135. Why don't you display it ?
                  Hex code : 3B777F

Comment

Ok, it's clear.

I have another question : I feed (and others too I think) data about this plane : http://planefinder.net/flight/MERL400 , it's a C-135. Why don't you display it ?
                    Hex code : 3B777F
                    Answer can be found both on FR24 web page and on forum
                    The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

I was wondering why I can't track NCG flights (Netherlands Coast Guard) anymore. It once was possible via fr24, but it seems like these flights are being blocked now. They DO in fact send a position and other sites don't block them.

Comment

• I did not found the answer on this specific point. MERL400 seems to be a FAF (French Air Force) plane but it gives its position so why do you hide it ?

Comment

• There are thousands of blocked Hex codes and we will not comment every blocking one by one. We have very clearly stated our position and we will NOT comment or discuss this any more. Please read the linked posts again.

Comment

• Ok, clear. Thanks.

Comment

• T-KANE1 is still operating in France.

Comment

• I've just set up a 2nd copy of fr24feed on a desktop PC, and now wish to uninstall it (and adsbScope) off my laptop.
                              I can't find any uninstall option. Can anyone tell me what needs to be removed please ?
                              StartUp ? Registry ? Folders ? Icons ? etc.

Thanks, Greg.
                              GNS 5890 (German), 2 x DVB-T Dongles (China / USA), Mobile One SAN-1090 external base antenna (Australian), Heliax coax (USA).
                              HDSDR, Plane Plotter (full version, but not working), adsbScope, Virtual Radar.

Comment

• Originally posted by GregHudson View Post
                                I've just set up a 2nd copy of fr24feed on a desktop PC, and now wish to uninstall it (and adsbScope) off my laptop.
                                I can't find any uninstall option. Can anyone tell me what needs to be removed please ?
                                StartUp ? Registry ? Folders ? Icons ? etc.

Thanks, Greg.
                                There is no installer or uninstaller.
                                FR24 feeder software is just an .exe file. Delete it and it's gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X