Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah snap. Just incase you are forgetting the odd minus sign or need to perfom decimal to degrees conversion etc
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• My coordinates are

The app puts me near KZUN when it should be KORD

Comment

• I see what you mean

Email support and request a manual activation key (I think that process still works..) with your cor-ords. Saves the hassle of requesting a name change after the fact.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Hi All just a short one to say thanks for the Stats page wonderfull to see how my Station is Performing and looking forward to getting better MLAT coverage over Ireland soon

Regards

Mick F-EIDW1

Comment

• Any news on when the stats will be available for T-feeders?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kpin View Post
              Any news on when the stats will be available for T-feeders?
              As I wrote a week ago it will take a couple of weeks. An update of the feeding software is needed first to make this work.

Comment

• Fantastic!

The stats page is great ! Thanks to Mike and his team.
                FR24 is streets ahead of the other flight tracking websites.

Comment

• I am trying to feed FR24 from my location utilizing the GNS 5890 with ADSBscope. However, upon launching the FR24 feeder app I see the following message....Basestation: ERROR (Waiting 5 sec). This alternates with Connection with locahost: 30003. My understanding was that ADSBscope was compatible with FR24 feeder. Do I perhaps have to make a configuration change in ADSBscope to make it compatible?

Comment

• I options you need to select enable server.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thank you! Exactly the jump start I needed to start the feed.

Comment

• Hi

I'm a bit of an obsessive on performance issues so have been investigating where I can improve. Turned my attention to the network. What are people's ping rates to the FR feeder server? I don't think mine are that good, which likely means fewer updates?
                        I am pinging about 57ms and 9 hops including my router. I'm on VDSL. How does that compare?

Comment

• Originally posted by radiosutch View Post
                          Hi

I'm a bit of an obsessive on performance issues so have been investigating where I can improve. Turned my attention to the network. What are people's ping rates to the FR feeder server? I don't think mine are that good, which likely means fewer updates?
                          I am pinging about 57ms and 9 hops including my router. I'm on VDSL. How does that compare?
                          57ms and 9 hops is actually really good... (anything under 100ms is good) it's when you get up over 300ms where you'll start to have problems.
                          www.ADS-B.ca

Comment

Hi

There's not much you can do with hops and pings except maybe used wired Ethernet to connect to your router (rather than wireless your end) and switch around ISPs - but even then the ping time will depend on traffic on each section of network your signal is passing over and you would hope that the various companies carrying your traffic have adaptive routing to ensure that your signal arrives safely even if the physical links it travels over get switched about for efficiency.

Comment

Hi

HI

I'm pinging avg. 57ms and 11 hops - the biggest problem or rather holdup is between the London Internet Exchange and FR's servers.
                              T-EGPD7

Comment

• Hello,

I am using the feeder software on a computer that is also my media center pc.

I start it by putting it into the Autostart folder of Win 7 x64.

How can i autostart it MINIMIZED? I cant find a solution and the feeder software always stays on top of everything (even my media center software that is told to be on top of everything is not focused). I always have to manually minimze the feeder software.

Is there is a solution for this?

Thanks,
                                David

Comment

Working...
                                X