This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malcolml View Post
    Well, I fondly thought I was feeding online for the last couple of weeks but I havnt seen any "Congratulations screen" although I have been able to access FR24 Premium. Anyway, I'm travelling to Philippines tomorrow and will be in sight of Clark Airfield for a couple of weeks so I'll see what happens there. I see there is no coverage of that area and the airfield is not even mentioned. It has an increasing number of carriers using it Air Asia/EK/QR/CX/OZ etc and plans to make it a main airport for Manila eventually.
    I'm feeding but never saw it either - no worries on my part.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
      What is the "241927 points received" used for ?

points = number of Lat/Lon location on each ADS-B data upload?
      Everything will be explained when we launch the new page.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        The FR24box statistics page is getting ready and will hopefully be released next week. Here is a small preview of what will be available.

Will this information be available to the "T-" feeders too? I would be curious to know my own statistics. Besides running the FR24 software, I also run SBSPlotter and Virtual Radar Server so I get a pretty good idea of my coverage and planes that I can see. It would be interesting to see what FR24 is seeing from me.
        T-KISP3 feeder covering KFRG and KISP airports on Long Island.

Comment

• No, Not for the T-xxxx feeders next week.
          It will only be released for the F-xxxx feeders next week.
          Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
          [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Well done. the statistics page preview looks very promising. A nice feature that will surely encourage the feeders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aardvark View Post
              Will this information be available to the "T-" feeders too? I would be curious to know my own statistics. Besides running the FR24 software, I also run SBSPlotter and Virtual Radar Server so I get a pretty good idea of my coverage and planes that I can see. It would be interesting to see what FR24 is seeing from me.
              I think it will be released in 2 steps, first for F-feeders, and T-feeders later, but there will be more info next week.

Comment

• According to the data feeds on my account, radar seems to be okay (status: online), but when checking the map, F-BKPR1 seems to not catch a single flight! What do you think, what is causing this problem to occur?

Online.PNG

Fatmir
                F-BKPR1

Comment

• check in your radarview are you picking up any planes
                  For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Originally posted by fatmirjusufi View Post
                    According to the data feeds on my account, radar seems to be okay (status: online), but when checking the map, F-BKPR1 seems to not catch a single flight! What do you think, what is causing this problem to occur?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2857[/ATTACH]

Fatmir
                    Your receiver is connected to FR24 so the network part is working, but you are not uploading any data. That would indicate some issues with the antenna or cable. Please check your equipment and contact support@fr24.com if you can't find any problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amper View Post
                      check in your radarview are you picking up any planes
                      Nope, it's the same.

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Your receiver is connected to FR24 so the network part is working, but you are not uploading any data. That would indicate some issues with the antenna or cable. Please check your equipment and contact support@fr24.com if you can't find any problem.
                      Thanks for the tips, I'm going to check on that as soon as possible.

Fatmir
                      F-BKPR1

Comment

• I have just restarted the receiver, and now everything seems to be back to normal. We still don't know what could have caused this, but hopefully it won't happen again.

Fatmir
                        F-BKPR1

Comment

check in your radarview are you picking up any planes

I am new to this game. How do I confirm from radarview that I am picking up planes? Are you referring to uploading data from my dongle? I suspect the coverage from the dongle is variable and I too have had occasions when i thought i was uploading, but this was not the case. What is the Local Aircraft referred to in the option box?

Many thanks

Comment

• 1. In settings click on "localhost"
                            2. enter IP of radarbox/dongle or leave it localhost if it's the dongle in same pc
                            3.Check "Local traffic" box
                            On radar view you will se planes covered by your radar in red colour (if it's default color setting)
                            For official support use Contact Form

Comment

1. In settings click on "localhost"
                              2. enter IP of radarbox/dongle or leave it localhost if it's the dongle in same pc
                              3.Check "Local traffic" box
                              On radar view you will se planes covered by your radar in red colour (if it's default color setting)

Many thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by fatmirjusufi View Post
                                I have just restarted the receiver, and now everything seems to be back to normal. We still don't know what could have caused this, but hopefully it won't happen again.

Fatmir
                                Maybe people with F- radars should be able to set a flag on the account to say the box is unattended, then if no traffic comes through, but the box is online, fr24 could remotely restart it?

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X