X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guinness View Post
    Mike,
    sorry if this sounds silly but I don't know what you mean by click on the banner in the feeding software.
    1. Where exactly is that?
    2. which version do I need to download?
    As I wrote

If you can't find it, you can always and anytime download latest version directly from http://feed.flightradar24.com
    Latest version according to http://feed.flightradar24.com is "BETA 21 (2012/07/30 09:42 CEST)"

Comment

• Hi Mike
      I downloaded the new feeding software fr: http://feed.flightradar24.com/ and i need to serial key
      my ICAO LTAF
      thnx.

Comment

• I'm getting "password invalid or a new version..." message when feeder is minimized. I could not read entire message because when I go to the tray icon it's disappears. It's happening over last two days, 3 or 4 for times per day. So I need to maximize and start it.
        Any help is appreciated.
        Thanks.
        Last edited by delcomp; 2012-09-18, 12:44.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guto Pohl View Post
          I'm getting "password invalid or a new version..." message when feeder is minimized. I could not read entire message because when I go to the tray icon it's disappears. It's happening over last two days, 3 or 4 for times per day. So I need to maximize and start it.
          Any help is appreciated.
          Thanks.
          What version of the feed software are you using? Have you tried to download the latest version from feed.flightradar24.com ?
          Hint: You can press the small arrow to the left of the tray icons, to view all hidden tray icons.

Comment

• Hi Mike.
            Version 0221. I'll try to download and install.
            Thanks to the hint... next time I'm gonna do it and see all message.

Guto.

Comment

• And T-EDLM1 has also joined the que.And is not Uploading,.

Downloaded V222,. and when I try to start the fr24feed (FR24Feed BETA21) V. 1.2.2.1
              it returns me to the Download and tells me that Premium is inactive,
              And my password is incorrect,. And I havnt even touch it.(newly inserted and still brown)

Until then,. Ill divert to my Comp.And try there..

Which didnt work,. T-EDLM1 still Off Line(FR24)

The other updates, wasnt any problem,. but this one certainly is one.
              Last edited by delcomp; 2012-09-18, 16:17.
              (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
              1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• T-EDLM1 is back ONLINE...

After downloading V. 1.2.2.1 ,. six times,.and it failing to kick start.
                I put my lappy thro Ccleaner twice,. Then did a Lappy restart and it Kick started.

hope you other guys have better luck,or what Ive said Helps.

Basestation 162 planes,.. Upload 97 planes.

Radar: T-EDLM1Status: Online Last upload: 2012-09-18 18:50:32

Mike ,. maybe that a idea for Premium. that the Status points are underlinded like above
                Last edited by delcomp; 2012-09-18, 16:56.
                (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• Hello,

FR24 does not auto start on my computer. I can not dind it in the startup folder or anywhere in the program files folder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayman View Post
                    Hello,

FR24 does not auto start on my computer. I can not dind it in the startup folder or anywhere in the program files folder.
                    Autostart does not mean it starts automatically when computer starts, but it means that it starts automatically when you start the program (no need to press start). To auto launch the software you can put it in "startup" folder in windows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guto Pohl View Post
                      Hi Mike.
                      Version 0221. I'll try to download and install.
                      Thanks to the hint... next time I'm gonna do it and see all message.

Guto.
                      Mike, I think I found what's happens.
                      Yesterday I disconnected line cable from my adsl modem and the message has showed up.
                      I think my adls is going down and up sometimes, for a short time, and feeder is failing to reconnect in this cases.

Comment

• Hi people.

I have running two different radarBox installatios and stayed feeding with version 221.
                        recently there was some problem with FR24 server and both stations stayed without achieving connection
                        to FR24 server.
                        At this time I noticed that only one of the feeders at a given time is working.
                        Only the first one to connect, runs ok ... it seems that the server is not allowing the second connection.
                        My ID T-SBSP4 and alias SBSP
                        Is there a way to put it back running ?

Tks - Juan

Comment

• Hy,

in the last days I found out that my feeding software stops feeding after about 24 hours.

My Version is v0221.

When I click on start it will start feeding again .

What can be the reason.

Ralph

Comment

• What are the status of the lights in the taskbar?

And is auto-start ticked?

If it is staying open and not force crash closing, then it is possible the data to the uploader is being interrupted (data from Basestation or your software is being stopped)
                            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                              What are the status of the lights in the taskbar?

And is auto-start ticked?

If it is staying open and not force crash closing, then it is possible the data to the uploader is being interrupted (data from Basestation or your software is being stopped)
                              Oblivian, tks for your answer.
                              The situation is as follows:
                              I was feedeing with id T-SBSP4 from two different stations using two radarboxes, one local and one remote.
                              Few days ago with some FR24 server not available, as it come back I noticed that only one station at a given time
                              failed to connect to the server.
                              Only the first one connects successfully no matter what of them.
                              It seems that the FR24 server wont not more to accept a second connection with the same ID.
                              Connectivity to server telnetting it works fine from the two stations so....
                              I understand that there is an issue with the second connection from the same ID.
                              I feed my own site with a live streaming putting there screen capture from both radarboxes software at one frame second plus the audio from the tower at : http://www.maquinasvoadoras.com.br click on RADAR and choose Guarulhos or Congonhas

Cheers : Juan

Comment

• Mike will confirm but I suspect you are right. There should only ever be 1 uploader used at a time.. If you have another station in the same airport area, I would say you need to apply for another uploader share code with a new station number at the end.

Chances are the servers have been adjusted to prevent the jumping aircraft issues and this means it only accepts 1 connection at a time.
                                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
                                X