Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A small improvement, and the oldest 204 gone (it was my feed on a Maldivian computer )

221: 303
    220: 10
    210: 4
    208: 55
    207: 10
    206: 1
    205: 1

Comment

FYI mine had auto updated to 220, but when clicking the premium banner, whould state it was up to date with the latest version already.

So I had to manually download 221 in my case.
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
        FYI mine had auto updated to 220, but when clicking the premium banner, whould state it was up to date with the latest version already.

So I had to manually download 221 in my case.
        I had this problem too except I was on 208 I think. Mine would just offer me the yes/no option for the premium service when clicking the banner and say that it was up to date below. It was only when I closed and restarted the FR24 app that it suddenly realised that it in fact out of date and offered me the upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by bkehoe View Post
          I had this problem too except I was on 208 I think. Mine would just offer me the yes/no option for the premium service when clicking the banner and say that it was up to date below. It was only when I closed and restarted the FR24 app that it suddenly realised that it in fact out of date and offered me the upgrade.
          This happened with me upgrading to 221.
          ENFB.net
          Radarstation KGVL

Comment

My Premium Account box is now orange. When following the Upgrade to v222-link, I'm directed to v221.

I did the Download and install,..But my Orange premium box was still there,. with the Update notice still there.
            It was only after I did a Computer restart,. that the Premium box returned to Black and no reminder of Update.
            ----DEL (T-EDLM1)(Beta 21)
            Last edited by delcomp; 2012-08-15, 19:56.
            ENFB.net
            Radarstation KGVL

Comment

Thanks, it was a development version that escaped from testing. 221 is still latest version

Comment

a nice FLARM data upload from T-FLRM1
                http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=LSGG

Comment

Feeder radar only shoving few planes.

Iīm feeding data as T-EKCH1. I have an average recieving range of 150 miles yet I only show up with very few planes on Flightradar24. Whats the criteria for each radar regarding numbers of planes to show. Iīm know that several radars covers the same area but, I would expect each radar to show more planes at a given time.

Kenneth
                  T-EKCH1

Comment

I have described this in the FR24 feed thread

... This software has been removed and is not supported as feeding software any more! Our preferred way of sharing data is to use our own feeding application. Whether you are using Basestation, Airnav RadarBox, ADSBScope or anything else does not matter as long as it is providing so called

... This software has been removed and is not supported as feeding software any more! Our preferred way of sharing data is to use our own feeding application. Whether you are using Basestation, Airnav RadarBox, ADSBScope or anything else does not matter as long as it is providing so called

Comment

Originally posted by Charky View Post
                      a nice FLARM data upload from T-FLRM1
                      Yes, it's a special import we are doing from one airport. We will try to implement this for more FLARM sources.

Comment

This week we have made a major change in the database, so the old software has been degraded to low priority. Old feeder software (T-OLDS) is now imported at low priority when there is no other data available.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          I have described this in the FR24 feed thread

http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post18405
                          Ok I have read it, but I still donīt get it. For instance take N-ESMS1 he seems to cover 3/4 of my area of coverage, at the moment he is shoving 30 airplanes and I only one it has been that for some time now. If I understand you right itīs all about which feeder recieving a given plane first. To me that means that, I at a given time will be the first in line, but 1 airplane to some 30, that doesnīt seem right. To me, my "share" of airplanes is decreasing, I used to have a share about 15-20 airplanes.

Regards.
                          T-EKCH1

Comment

Originally posted by Vejrmanden View Post
                            Ok I have read it, but I still donīt get it. For instance take N-ESMS1 he seems to cover 3/4 of my area of coverage, at the moment he is shoving 30 airplanes and I only one it has been that for some time now. If I understand you right itīs all about which feeder recieving a given plane first. To me that means that, I at a given time will be the first in line, but 1 airplane to some 30, that doesnīt seem right. To me, my "share" of airplanes is decreasing, I used to have a share about 15-20 airplanes.

Regards.

Hi Mike

Here is some screenshot, that clarifies my point. I have just made them, ergo the situation is still the same as earlier to day.screenshot_T-EKCH1.jpgscreenshot_N-ESMS1.jpgSBS-1_screenshot.jpg

regards
                            T-EKCH1

Comment

Hi EKCH
                              They same applies to me and T-ESML
                              But I see us as a backup these times that ESMS fails
                              and that is also very important
                              Meanwhile I am also feeding Mil A/C
                              and my own private station VirtualRadar , only cover CPH

Best Regards
                              Ulf ; fellow CPH fan
                              http://www.airliners.net/aviation-news/ http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/?JavaScript=1&search=air
                              http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=EKCH
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXYBh_ut-fo&feature ...düüüse Im Sauseschritt

Comment

Hi Ulf thank you for your answer. Beeing backup must mean that a n-feeder has higher priority than a T-feeder, whatīs a N-feeder.

regards T-EKCH1
                                T-EKCH1

Comment

Working...
                                X