This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Ivor,

Have you install the new uploader software"FeedFR24",.
    and put the Key into it that was sent you.
    And has it got Premium wrote on it.

Otherwise I dont think it works with the old ModeS.exe

Regards T-EDLM1

dont forget to Delete the old ModeS
    Last edited by delcomp; 2012-06-26, 20:56.
    (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
    1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

How do I decrease my upload interval? I am T-UUEE1 and want to upload data faster, as fast as possible please. 24/7 coverage guaranteed.

You cant,....
      Thats all done at the Server,..
      Which also applys to my Upload that is sent.
      If everyone could do it, then we'd need a very big Server.
      DEL. 30.6.2012 T-EDLM1
      Last edited by delcomp; 2012-06-30, 16:13.

Comment

Hy,

I´m feeding with the new software for some weeks T-EDDF2.

A problem is that sometimes when the internet connection ist gone the feeding software crashes.

An other thing is, I have the airnav receiver. I configured a timeout for 5 seconds to move the flights in order to get actual flight data.

Software reports about 150 (actual) flights, feeding software sends only 40-50 flights. Most of the time only 35% of the flights are sent ?

Is this normal ?

On fr24 at least are 4-10 flights shown.

In my region are some feeders with old software, so I have still the problem with jumping planes, even I think some feeders send their data more often than the new software, so quality of data is not optimal because system took last data.

Is there a chance to prioritize the new feeding software because qulity of data is better, even in my region a lot of new feeders are here for good quality of data.

Right now I use a remote connection to my pc instead of the APP / Webinterface in order to get clear data.

Ralph

Comment

I beleive the new software only uploads Full ADSB aircraft, not mode-S. So if some of the ones missing you refer to are not sending their location this may explain that
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

hm, in the fr24feed its marked Ground: YES, ModeS: YES
            so all visible planes by a receiver should be uploaded.
            http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=LSGG

Comment

Originally posted by nakos View Post
              How do I decrease my upload interval? I am T-UUEE1 and want to upload data faster, as fast as possible please. 24/7 coverage guaranteed.
              I can change the setting to 4 seconds when I have access to a computer later today.

Comment

Originally posted by controller View Post
                Hy,

I´m feeding with the new software for some weeks T-EDDF2.

A problem is that sometimes when the internet connection ist gone the feeding software crashes.

An other thing is, I have the airnav receiver. I configured a timeout for 5 seconds to move the flights in order to get actual flight data.

Software reports about 150 (actual) flights, feeding software sends only 40-50 flights. Most of the time only 35% of the flights are sent ?

Is this normal ?

On fr24 at least are 4-10 flights shown.

In my region are some feeders with old software, so I have still the problem with jumping planes, even I think some feeders send their data more often than the new software, so quality of data is not optimal because system took last data.

Is there a chance to prioritize the new feeding software because qulity of data is better, even in my region a lot of new feeders are here for good quality of data.

Right now I use a remote connection to my pc instead of the APP / Webinterface in order to get clear data.

Ralph
                I'm not familiar with the airnav software so it's hard for me to know where the number 150 comes from, but tracking 150 aircraft sounds a bit to much. I have never managed to receive more than 70-80. Fr24feed software uploads all the data received on port 30003.

We are working on giving old software lower priority, I hope this can be ready this week.

Are you running the latest verion of the feeder software? We had some crash issues earlier but last 2 versions there hasn't been any reports apart from yours.

Comment

Here are my screenshots,

right now there are only 107 planes in view.

t-eddf2.jpg

I use the last uploader Version.

Ralph

Comment

Originally posted by controller View Post
                    Here are my screenshots,

right now there are only 107 planes in view.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1423[/ATTACH]

I use the last uploader Version.

Ralph
                    As I wrote before, I'm not familiar with AirNav software, I will try to find my AirNav receiver next week when I'm back at the office. But, I got some thoughts when I look on the screenshot.

* Why are you running Planeplotter? How is data uploaded to FR24, from AirNav or from Planeplotter? Maybe there is some communication issue when you have both softwares running at the same time?

* Can the AirNav receiver really handle that volume of data? I'm quite sure that AirNav can only handle data from about 30-70 aircraft simultaneously. But with a cache in the software you can show a lot more aircraft, that has been handled earlier. AirNav is one of the oldest receivers on the market so I think it has quite limited data processing capacity.

Comment

Hy,

I use Planeplotter only for viewing, I like it.
                      Don´t spend to much time for it, I think when all feeders use the new Software most problems will solved (My mind).

Ralph

Comment

Mike please set upload interval ALAP for T-UUEE1

Comment

Originally posted by nakos View Post
                          Mike please set upload interval ALAP for T-UUEE1
                          Yes, yes, take it easy. I'm on vacation and only have access with a mobile phone most of the time.

Comment

Then you take it easy Mike and Enjoy,.
                            there no need to over heat the Server so soon.

Have a nice holiday Mike
                            (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                            1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

Afternoon All,

Is there a problem with the network at all. The FAJS2 site is not able to connect to FR24. Keeps on giving me the error "Could not connect". Have rebooted a few times and checked all internet settings but the problem is still persisting.

Anybody else with the same problem?

Thanks,

Marc

Comment

Hi,
                                only a few minutes ago there was a problem with southern spain and portugal, but its working now.
                                best is you come in the chat. there you get a quicker reply and can share your info.
                                http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=LSGG

Comment

Working...
                                X