This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Kenneth, I have explained exactly how the system works. As I wrote we only show latest received data. We cannot start to show older data, just to show all feeder codes. We made a new feeder software to get better accuracy of the data and get rid of the problem that aircraft jumps back, so start showing older data is not an option.

Regarding the "contributing" issue. On /premium/ we show the status of your feed, if it's working (uploading). That does not mean that your data is shown, it's just a confirmation that data is received.

The filter options only shows radar codes that are currently in web feed. It has no connection with what data we have on the sever, it's just a list of radar codes that was available in latest web data feed. So there is absolutely nothing strange about the fact that you get confirmation that upload is working but no data is shown on web page.

Part 1 is receiving data, and that is what you check on /premium/
    Part 2 is generating a web feed with latest receiver data. That feed is created every 5 second and contains all radar codes that where available in latest web feed.
    OK. Thank you
    T-EKCH1

Comment

• Is there a debian based version for ARM processors available or is it possible to get the source?
      I intend to use a receiver either with a existing sheevaplug or Raspberry Pi.

Thanks.

On Rasperry Pi:
      • GNS 5890 (v3) using adsbox, RTL2832U/R820T SDL using dump1090
      • Feeding FR24 using fr24feed_arm-le_225s

Comment

• can anyone tell me what tx loss is please

I would take it to mean, that the complete message was not recieved.
        if you stop your uploader and restart,that it would go back to normal,. and
        nothing to worry about..---DEL
        Last edited by delcomp; 2012-09-13, 08:39.

Comment

• Hi!
          Is someone having crashes issues with feeder app? Last 2 days I got 3 crashes. It's running on a XP SP3.
          Thanks.

Edit:
          No crashes anymore. I have no idea what's happened.
          Last edited by Guto Pohl; 2012-09-15, 18:41.

Comment

• having problem on feeder program (v221). it shows 'could not connect' while ping to feed.flightradar24.com was success. restart has no effect.. The feeder connect to ANRB fine with 20-30AC.

regards,

Sent from my iPad 2 Limited Ed. using Tapatalk HD
            Last edited by Kanok; 2012-09-15, 11:04.
            T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
            T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

Comment

• There was a minor disruption earlier today, should be fixed now.

Comment

• It is ok now.. Thanks
                T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
                T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

Comment

• Hi Mike.
                  I just change external antenna this morning and now I'm getting some air crafts within more then 500 Km, I think... I attached an image. My question is there is no way to upload this data? fileputz1.jpg

Thanks.

EDIT: Mike, it's working. Please disconsider this post. Right now a flight crossing over there.
                  Last edited by Guto Pohl; 2012-09-16, 12:49.

Comment

• hi mike for the last 2 weeks ive been getting a lot off tx loss when up loading, ive restarted uninstalled but still no good any idea?

Comment

• Originally posted by yorkslad View Post
                      hi mike for the last 2 weeks ive been getting a lot off tx loss when up loading, ive restarted uninstalled but still no good any idea?
                      What is a lot? We are using UDP protocol primary, so you will always have some loss. I think that below 3-4% is acceptable. If it's higher we can change to TCP-protocol. A bit slower, but safer.

Comment

What is a lot? We are using UDP protocol primary, so you will always have some loss. I think that below 3-4% is acceptable. If it's higher we can change to TCP-protocol. A bit slower, but safer.
                        yes its been going up to 10 + % how do i chance to tcp?

Comment

• Originally posted by yorkslad View Post
                          yes its been going up to 10 + % how do i chance to tcp?
                          We can change it from server. Send an email to info@flight24.com with you feeder-id.

Comment

• Update - help required

Can someone please advise me of how to upgrade the latest version of the feeding software.

This pop up page does not really make sense to me:-

It says click on the banner and follow instructions? What banner?

Comment

• Originally posted by Guinness View Post
                              Can someone please advise me of how to upgrade the latest version of the feeding software.

This pop up page does not really make sense to me:-

It says click on the banner and follow instructions? What banner?
                              If you click on the banner in the feeding software, if there is message about an update.
                              If you can't find it, you can always and anytime download latest version directly from http://feed.flightradar24.com

Comment

If you click on the banner in the feeding software, if there is message about an update.
                                If you can't find it, you can always and anytime download latest version directly from http://feed.flightradar24.com
                                Mike,
                                sorry if this sounds silly but I don't know what you mean by click on the banner in the feeding software.
                                1. Where exactly is that?
                                2. which version do I need to download?

Comment

Working...
                                X