Connecting to feed.flightradar24
      ERROR (waiting 5 sec)
      since this late morning.

Info shows: Could not connect!

Regards,
      netbees

Comment

Southern Portugal.
        Not working .... same error as above (netbees)

Am running the old version and it goes
        so believe the problem not to be here with me.

LPFR

Comment

Not all received planes are uploaded to fr24

Planeplotter shows much more planes with valid position in its list as they are uploaded to fr24.
          My receiver is a mode-s beast. With my homebuild 10dB CoCo-antenna, I'm covering an area with a radius of 125 miles.
          In my planeplotter list I get for example 64 planes with positions, In the feeding-SW, I see 34 AC.
          Settings in planeplotter are:
          omit aircraft after 1min
          delete aircraft after 2min
          no prediction
          no receiption of shared planes

so, there should be only planes in the list that are actually received by the mode-s beast

Regards,

netbees, EDDN1
          Last edited by netbees; 2012-07-07, 12:32.

Comment

feeding-problem

concerning the feeder problem:
            it seems only the T-XXXX stations are affected.
            I enabled the secondary sharing in planeplotter to host the planes as net1

Regards,
            T-EDDN1 - netbees

Comment

Originally posted by netbees View Post
              concerning the feeder problem:
              it seems only the T-XXXX stations are affected.
              I enabled the secondary sharing in planeplotter to host the planes as net1

Regards,
              T-EDDN1 - netbees
              Thanks, that seems to have fixed the problem.

Comment

Not all received planes are uploaded to fr24

Planeplotter shows much more planes with valid position in its list as they are uploaded to fr24.
                My receiver is a mode-s beast. With my homebuild 10dB CoCo-antenna, I'm covering an area with a radius of 125 miles.
                In my planeplotter list I get for example 64 planes with positions, In the feeding-SW, I see 34 AC.
                Settings in planeplotter are:
                omit aircraft after 1min
                delete aircraft after 2min
                no prediction
                no receiption of shared planes

so, there should be only planes in the list that are actually received by the mode-s beast

Regards,

netbees, EDDN1
                I have tried to describe this some days ago. An aircraft signal received 5-10-15 or 60 seconds ago is not exported by Basestation, AirNav, Planeplotter or any other software. They show old data (up to 60 seconds or more), but only export LIVE data from the receiver.

Please read this post: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post18405

Comment

adsbScope with feeder program

This new feeder program can't connect to my adsbScope. It just try connect to Basestation but then it says ERROR. Is my port 30000 right?

-Zommpazha
                  EFOU1

Comment

Originally posted by Zommpazha View Post
                    This new feeder program can't connect to my adsbScope. It just try connect to Basestation but then it says ERROR. Is my port 30000 right?

-Zommpazha
                    EFOU1
                    It can. in other, network, set server active, Port 30003
                    http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=LSGG

Comment

We have updated the feeder software to Beta 21. Please update ASAP!

Comment

No Upload of Airplanes

Hi all,

I'm facing a new problem with the latest feeder software.
                        when I start the feeding software, it works for a unspecified time.
                        During the evening, it seems, no more aircraft are uploaded.
                        The sharing software is running, shows absolutely no errors and shows for example 37 uploaded planes.
                        When I set a filter to my radar call, I can see no planes on the map.
                        Old feeders XXXX and 2nd generation N-XXXX are sharing. My T-XXXX seems to fail repeatedly.
                        After the restart of the feeding software, it works again, for a while until it fails again.
                        When I'm sharing as NET1 it works fine, without any interruption.
                        Host software is the latest version of Planeplotter.

Best regards,
                        netbees

Comment

Hi all,

I'm facing a new problem with the latest feeder software.
                          when I start the feeding software, it works for a unspecified time.
                          During the evening, it seems, no more aircraft are uploaded.
                          The sharing software is running, shows absolutely no errors and shows for example 37 uploaded planes.
                          When I set a filter to my radar call, I can see no planes on the map.
                          Old feeders XXXX and 2nd generation N-XXXX are sharing. My T-XXXX seems to fail repeatedly.
                          After the restart of the feeding software, it works again, for a while until it fails again.
                          When I'm sharing as NET1 it works fine, without any interruption.
                          Host software is the latest version of Planeplotter.

Best regards,
                          netbees
                          As mentioned before, the filter is not a good way of checking if it's working. Please check on http://www.flightradar24.com/premium/

Your feeds

Radar: T-xxxx1 Status: Offline Last upload: 2012-08-03 21:42:46
                          Radar: T-yyyy1 Status: Offline Last upload: 2012-08-03 13:38:45
                          Radar: T-zzzz1 Status: Online Last upload: 2012-08-03 22:23:55

Comment

We still have about 100 feeders running old software. Please update ASAP!

221: 275
                            220: 15
                            210: 4
                            208: 71
                            207: 14
                            206: 1
                            205: 1
                            204: 1

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              We still have about 100 feeders running old software. Please update ASAP!

221: 275
                              220: 15
                              210: 4
                              208: 71
                              207: 14
                              206: 1
                              205: 1
                              204: 1
                              Just an idea Mike, as a lot of feeders don't use the Forum could you put a 'message box' on the Map, something similar to the 'App Message' that's at the bottom right.

Speedy
                              AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Great idea, Thanks!
                                I hope they are logged in sometimes, so they can see the orange message.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X