This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• overbk

If you are uploading Data from a Reciever,... Then send an Email to Support..(Free)

Otherwise,.. Apply through the sign in button On the map..
    (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
    1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• More and more often I see radar RX-RC6 for planes at positions where my radar (T-EHEH14) used to be the dominant feeder for ground traffic. Can it be that RX-RC6 is actually my feeder?

Comment

• Can't feed anymore. I get:

[i]FR24Feed v242 - built on Aug 15 2014/08:32:38
        [i]Downloading configuration...ERROR

Comment

• Harrie45.

I would suggest you contact the Support,. at "Support@flightradar24.com".
          There may possibly be able to help you.

And probably more quicker than on here
          (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
          1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• Mac

Do we have feeder software for mac yet?

SBS-3 + OSX

Think there is base station for mac.

Also what about direct feeding from sbs3 without pc, think flight aware you can

Comment

• Problems with RTL1090 and FR24 feeder

Hi
              I just installed FR24 Feeder and have a problem.
              If I start the feeder it connects to the Network OK.

Then I start RTL1090 and it connects to the feeder, at least it says Basestation OK.
              Then after a couple seconds when RTL109 starts to send AC, for example 3-5 of them,
              the Connection to the network is lost.

The feeder tries to reconnect but it fails.

As son as I terminate TRL1090 the feeder connects again.

I have been running RTL 1090 stand alone for qiute a while and it have been working fine.

Any suggestions?
              Last edited by Mape17; 2014-12-16, 19:35.

Comment

• First reboot the comp.
                -start rtl1090
                -start fr24 sw
                For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Already tried that and it dosen't work. I'm trying on another computer at the moment.

Comment

• Now installed on Another computer and it works all fine now

Comment

• Sounds like a conflict accessing the USB stick (the new feeder SW is able to access direct) or server port setup issues causing conflict.

I'll also move this to a more appropriate area as it is NOT SBS hadware
                      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I am a few days old feeder and just today my "Network" is reading "ERROR" and Info: "Could not connect!" The Basestation is OK and reciving aircraft. Has anybody else been having issues today? Locally I checked the router and made sure the constant drip of data hadn't landed the IP in some sort of spam list; it was clean. The next step I guess is to contact my ISP and make sure they didn't block the outgoing IP, but I wanted to check here first just in-case others were having issues...
                        Thanks!
                        KFAR3
                        Last edited by wxmeddler; 2014-12-18, 01:15.
                        T-KFAR3

Comment

• I have been having trouble with Windows feed today. Local server seems to be OK when connecting to feed with Virtual Radar, but connection to network is infrequent or non-existent.

Comment

• Hi,

I'm having the same issue with windows feed since yesterday.

Network: connecting to 83.140.21.66:8099 / ERROR
                            Info: Could not connect!

Comment

• Same here. Sometimes it gets a connection for a few seconds but then disconnected immediately.
                              T-EDDM 2
                              2 x Raspberry Pi with dump 1090 and Linux Feeder Software

Comment

• same here. Stats are connected but no data delivered to FR24. Wonder why they don't notice that there are no more T-Feeders online...

Comment

Working...
                                X