Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have not said if you have a sharing key and AC[03] or similar showing within the FR24 feeding SW

We have simply gone from 'its not working' to 'I can see a list of planes' (which are not all sending positional data that is needed) to '3 days and nothing on FR24'

This may well come back to a configuration issue of the capturing program (rtl1090) and no data actually reaching the feeding SW to be passed on

As pointed out a number of times in guides and setup help - FR24 feed software LISTENS on port 30003

By default RTL1090 OUTPUTs on 31001(or31004).

To change this you need to start the app with /30003 as a commandline

This socket operates by default on port 31004
    (resp. 31014, 31024 etc). A cyan LED shows when a client is connected.
    A total of 5 clients can be served at a time.

Command line switch "/30003" can override the default port setting to port 30003,
    but be sure no other application (e.g. Basestation) has port 30003 opened at the same
    time.

This socket is widely compatible to Basestation TCP port 30003 format, with the
    following deviations:

- The socket will deliver data in Flight Table mode only. This is to protect system performance
    Last edited by Oblivian; 2014-06-04, 03:01.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• In the beta build of RTL1090 you can set the port. Ive tried 30003 and all others. And in Windows 8 .. Microsoft has seen fit to not include command lines.

In FL24 you can set the Local Host. Ive tried all those and then some. It does listen In fact when I marry up the Ports I get Basestation OK ..

BUT 00 aircraft.

FL24 can listen on other than 30003 ... Ive read the docs.

Yet when I am recieving up to 8 A/C with full data FL24 still refuses to get a sharing key nor acknowledge the existance of 1090

Comment

• What you are describing is confirming the feed SW is not receiving the right data format. It may be able to listen (basestationk status), but it also has to be in Basestation AVR format. If you are just connecting to the other output formats RTL1090 supplies it will ignore what is being output.

'base station OK' just means it has successfully attached to an internal server capable of answering queries on an open port. It does not mean it's attached to the right sort of data.

If the feed capture software allows changing of port (mine sure doesn't after initial setup) try 31004 - the default RTL output

The other test is on the PC with RTL software, open a web browser and goto http://localhost:30003 http://localhost:31004 and see which is outputting AVR text

Also take note that the list view needs to be in the right mode.. you may well have it in raw view which switches off the data output
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• And now suddenly it works without changing a thing. I appears that FL24 forced a Sharing key to me

Oh well
          Last edited by w7psk; 2014-06-04, 04:06.

Comment

• My FR24Feeder software is not connecting to http://www.fr24.com/ thus, my Premium Membership is suspended.

On the feeder window, "BASESTATION: ERROR! (Waiting 5 secs)" Its tries to connect to LOCALHOST:30003, but fails and returns to the error for 5 seconds.

How do I fix it?

Comment

• there is no enough info in your post to help you. What radar are you using?Are you using rtl1090 or what? Is it started in 30003 mode or not?....
              Problem is basestation, not fr24 software
              contact support@fr24.com
              For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Amper,
                Im starting to think its the Sharing code not correctly propagating. I had the same issue till they forced it to me and everything worked fine. I got an email from Support they are
                having issues with that.

Comment

• I recently noticed that even though I am receiving a number of A\C, only a partial list are being uploaded to FR24.
                  In the picture you can see data of 19 different A\C with full info while only 11 are being uploaded according to the software.
                  Has anyone noticed this?
                  Thanksfr.JPG

Comment

• Forgive me if have missed this in this thread or the others.

What are the command line parameters for fr24feed.exe?

I need to change the location from localhost to another IP address on my internal network so I can feed data.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by rkrmpg View Post
                      Forgive me if have missed this in this thread or the others.

What are the command line parameters for fr24feed.exe?

I need to change the location from localhost to another IP address on my internal network so I can feed data.

Thanks in advance.
                      on the linux one it's "--bs-ip 123.123.123.123" you need (but on the windows one it might be in registry)

Comment

• Originally posted by amitzahavi View Post
                        I recently noticed that even though I am receiving a number of A\C, only a partial list are being uploaded to FR24.
                        In the picture you can see data of 19 different A\C with full info while only 11 are being uploaded according to the software.
                        Has anyone noticed this?
                        Thanks[ATTACH=CONFIG]4276[/ATTACH]
                        Hi,
                        Only a/c with positions are generally uploaded. Those with the '*' in the 'G*456^' field.
                        I believe the feeder with 'select' what is considered a good reliable data. But i'm not the programmer so i'll let the appropriate person/s to answer that.

Comment

• rkrmpg

I would suggest you contact Support@flightradar24.com
                          (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                          1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• Originally posted by who View Post
                            Hi,
                            Only a/c with positions are generally uploaded. Those with the '*' in the 'G*456^' field.
                            I believe the feeder with 'select' what is considered a good reliable data. But i'm not the programmer so i'll let the appropriate person/s to answer that.
                            and (apparently) only changed data is uploaded - so in no new data for a plane since last upload a second ago, that plane is not uploaded.

Comment

• I have a problem feeding again/

I have put the key in properly and it feeds thru adsbSope, but through basestation.

I am using Windows 7, a DVBT Dongle, Basestation and ADLite.

Can anyone advise please.

Attached is a screen dump of the FR24 share software.
                              fr24Feed-issue.jpg
                              Interested in all Austrian (any registrations beginning OE) info and using a DVB-T Dongle with Basestation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lensmeister View Post
                                Can anyone advise please.
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]4365[/ATTACH]
                                Have you checked if there is (suitably) decoded data on port 31012?

What are you running between your DVB-T and BaseStation?

Comment

Working...
                                X