Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding the horizon range of a FL360 aircraft, is indeed somewhere to 240 miles, but NOT with mountains of 7,500 feet in that range.

I agree, the radar display should be suppressed since means NOTHING. What would mean something, make a box showing all radars sending plane data in say the last 10 seconds, will be a simple database query instead of trying to decide what particular radar to display.

Comment

• Originally posted by byteworks View Post
      Regarding the horizon range of a FL360 aircraft, is indeed somewhere to 240 miles, but NOT with mountains of 7,500 feet in that range.

I agree, the radar display should be suppressed since means NOTHING. What would mean something, make a box showing all radars sending plane data in say the last 10 seconds, will be a simple database query instead of trying to decide what particular radar to display.
      Great idea, I wonder if they hold the data or if they discard it ... or could hold it just for a minute.

Comment

• Is there a list of command line args for fr24feed? I found by searching: --bs=HOSTNAME, and --bs-port=NNNN but that's it.

[fixed spelling]
        Rob, VK6UFO
        F-YPPH3
        o410E

Comment

• Do --help to see .... Works with many Linux progs

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

• That was the first thing I tried. Then I tried "/?".
            Rob, VK6UFO
            F-YPPH3
            o410E

Comment

• Ok first is. I filled in the information on the software and it doesn't populate a sharing key.

2nd

I have RLT1090 and see data streams and the MAP showing A/C. However I set localhost to 30003 and flight radar 24 is saying ERROR when trying to connect to localhost 30003

Comment

• Originally posted by w7psk View Post
                Ok first is. I filled in the information on the software and it doesn't populate a sharing key.

2nd

I have RLT1090 and see data streams and the MAP showing A/C. However I set localhost to 30003 and flight radar 24 is saying ERROR when trying to connect to localhost 30003

Got it working PARTIAL

RTL1090 needs 31011 no matter what you set.

Still no sharing code.

No A/C being tracked says 00 aircraft. I show 11 on RTL1090

Comment

• It has to be around 3 ADS-B aircraft on your list before you can get the FR24 key.

Out if your 11 mode-S aircraft. About 3 of them has to be sending ADS-B data.
                  Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2014-06-01, 20:34.
                  Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                  [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
                    It has to be around 3 ADS-B aircraft on your list before you can get the FR24 key.

Out if your 11 mode-S aircraft. About 3 of them has to be sending ADS-B data.

If I go to the table 6 are green. Are they not ads-B ???

Comment

• It has to be planes with full info.... If your signal is weak then decoder doesn't get all info. On RTL1090 you will see (*) in the line where is plane with full info. You need more then 2 at the same time to get the key.
                      For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• the table translation is found here http://rtl1090.web99.de/homepage/ind...=X&PIDX=102385 under table 3.5.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Filldo View Post
                          the table translation is found here http://rtl1090.web99.de/homepage/ind...=X&PIDX=102385 under table 3.5.3
                          correct, tnx, and he needs * - position available on 2+ planes to get the key

Comment

• Originally posted by Amper View Post
                            It has to be planes with full info.... If your signal is weak then decoder doesn't get all info. On RTL1090 you will see (*) in the line where is plane with full info. You need more then 2 at the same time to get the key.

I get 7 to 8 at times with a * and full information.

How long does it have to stay ??? ... Im using the stock antenna for the dongle in a window. Checking sisex I lots of data streams. Im in the process of trying to build a Coaxial
                            to try that out inside, Im waiting on a MCX - F connector cable. If not Ill get it outside. But Want to be sure it works first.

Comment

• it works, don't worry. For now you should contact support@fr24.com and describe the problem.

Comment

• 3 days of flights, seeing them on the map of RLT1090 and nothing on FL24.

Also I sent a message to support 3 days ago and have yet to hear.

Comment

Working...
                                X