This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob with a couple of questions

Please forgive me if these issues have been addressed already, but I've searched to no avail...

1- When the FL24 software was installed, I inadvertently indicated that KHVN was the airport closest to me. In fact, KISP is closest to me. Can I change this and, if so, how?
    2- I did not check the "Autostart" option when the software was installed. I have since had to re-boot my PC. I found the FL24.exe and I now have it running (top left corner of the square icon is in green) with the "Autostart" feature selected. The problem is now when I log onto Flightradar24, it indicates my premium account is not active. It has been a couple of hours now and still shows the same thing. Is there something else I need to do to re-start my permium account as a provider?

Thank you for your time.

John

Comment

• Autostart doesn't automatically launch the feeder software. It just "starts" the feeding automatically when the sofware is launched.

Please contact support@fr24.com to get your alias changed. We'll also check your Premium account status.

Comment

• Hi,

Saw something strange tonight. Watching AAR743 enter Thailand on FR24.com screen which shows it is from T-VTBD1 radar. However, my RB which is T-VTBD1 didn't have AAR743 until 5 minutes later.

Does FR24 predicted the arrival of AAR743 or the RB did actually picked up the AAR743 feed to port 30003 but not show on the screen?

By the way, that was from v230 client, ow installed with v231.
        Last edited by Kanok; 2013-03-09, 08:50.
        T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
        T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

Comment

• I've started getting a strange pop-up window and message on my screen. It's only happened since this morning (9th). It reads thus: It appears you are using too old version of adsbScope which uses ',' as a decimal point. Please upgrade adsbScope before continuing!
          Now, I wouldn't recognise an adsbScope if it came and sat down beside me and started eating my sandwiches, but I do know that it's not installed on my uploading laptop, so I've no idea (a) how FR24 thinks I'm using it, and (b) how it deduces that something that's not even installed can be out-of-date. I'm using the AirNav RadarBox with the recommended uploading software, which has been working perfectly for ages. Now all of a sudden this nonsense starts appearing.
          Never mind, it's only a hobby. Life will go on.

Rich (alias T-EGDY2)
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sage of Milton View Post
            I've started getting a strange pop-up window and message on my screen. It's only happened since this morning (9th). It reads thus: It appears you are using too old version of adsbScope which uses ',' as a decimal point. Please upgrade adsbScope before continuing!
            It looks like a night's rest has done the trick. So far there have been no annoying pop-ups. Normal service appears to have been resumed

Rich (T-EGDY2)

Comment

• I'm also now getting this same message popping up on my pc screen every 30 seconds or so as indicated by the pic below and stated previously by 'Sage of Milton'. This is the first I've experienced it and am using the latest software uploader (Version 31). I dont even know what adsbScope is, let alone use it. I have always used an SBS-1 unit with windows Vista for uploading and still do so.

The issue began after some hours of operation today and I've temporarily stopped the uploader software to see if it 'resets' itself.

Restarting the uploader software seems to have put a stop to the pop-ups (for now). After running the uploader for most of the day now there have been no repeats of the issue.

adsbScope.jpg

Regards,
              Gregg (T-YSSY4)
              Last edited by fungus; 2013-03-11, 06:46.
              YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

• I'm also getting (It appears you are using too old version of adsbScope which uses ',' as a decimal point. Please upgrade adsbScope before continuing!)Only started when i loaded the new FR24 feed . Im using the Airnav radar box.
                Regards
                Ivor (T-EGVN1)

Comment

• Could you give this version a go and tell me if it helps:

Comment

• Hi I have just uninstalled the last update! and installed the above version and it is still comeing up (It appears you are using too old version of adsbScope which uses ',' as a decimal point. Please upgrade adsbScope before continuing!)
                    (T-EGVN1)

Comment

• Piopawlu .The only way i could stop (It appears you are using too old version of adsbScope which uses ',' as a decimal point. Please upgrade adsbScope before continuing!)from coming up 30 seconds was by deleting all of FR24 from my Pc including feeder Key restart my Pc then re load this ( https://dl.dropbox.com/u/66906/fr24feed_232b1.exe )& re enter my key .working OK now
                      Regards
                      Ivor (T-EGVN1)

Comment

• Could you please telnet to localhost:30003 and send me a sample so I can see why this was triggered?

Comment

• piopawlu Just to let you know ( https://dl.dropbox.com/u/66906/fr24feed_232b1.exe) worked for a while but it is back again saying the same (It appears you are using too old version of adsbScope which uses ',' as a decimal point. Please upgrade adsbScope before continuing!) keeps popping up every 15 seconds so im going to turn my feed to FR24 off for now .I will get my son to send (telnet to localhost:30003) to you when he gets home as i dont have a clue how to do it.
                          Regards
                          Ivor (T-EGVN1)
                          Airnav Radarbox

Comment

• I got also the same error messages. I got the lastest adsbScope 2.6_F1.
                            The problem started when I upgraded to the lastest FR24 feed.

Gartner

Comment

• Just a quick follow-up to my last post re adsbScope pop-up.

I've been running the uploader most of the day under the same circumstances as described in the previous post with no issue. As Gartner commented above it only began after upgrading to the latest feeder version.
                              Hope this helps.

Regards,
                              Gregg
                              Last edited by fungus; 2013-03-12, 05:48.
                              YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

• follow-up to my last post re adsbScope pop-up.
                                I Have had no problems for 4 hours so far today using this( https://dl.dropbox.com/u/66906/fr24feed_232b1.exe) Mike Cogan messaged say to say they were working on the problem .Fingers crossed it's all sorted.
                                (T-EGVN1)

Comment

Working...
                                X