Feeding from China - any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeding from China - any suggestions?

So over the last couple of weeks one of my receivers in china can't feed to the fr24 servers. I've heard from support it's affecting more than just me.

My friends over there have no issues accessing the website so it's definitely not blocked. However I get a 403 error while feeding data.

So what I've done is grab the port 30003 output from the receiver and send it over to the UK through post requests and as of now they're coming through just fine.

I had to take into account that port forwarding anything there was impossible to say the least. However over here in the UK I've port forwarded my receiving device to the IP of the feeder in China only.

There's a python script to accept the post requests where it saves it to a string. This is what I receive. Basically the same as if I telnet'ed into the port 30003 output from the same network as the receiver.
    image.png

Is there a way for me to forward these strings over to the fr24feed software? Alternatively is there another way for me to get the data uploaded?

Thanks in advance

Nope. It wants the raw undecoded raw data to process itself.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      Nope. It wants the raw undecoded raw data to process itself.
      I changed the port so that it gives me whatever is on 30002 instead

image.pngimage.png

I think this is the raw format​​

Comment

FR24 accepts following

receiver="avr-tcp"
        host="127.0.0.30002"

OR

receiver="beast-tcp"
        host="127.0.0.1:30005"

PORT 30002

port-30002.png

PORT 30005

port-30005.png

Last edited by abcd567; 2023-11-03, 01:14.

Comment

Working...
        X