Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving to another State - can I take my FR24 supplied equipment with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to another State - can I take my FR24 supplied equipment with me?

As the subject title says, I am moving from Minden, Nevada to the Boise, Idaho area. Can I take my FR24 supplied equipment with me? If so, how do I change my FR24 ID? My current ID is F-KRNO2. I’ve been on-line since 2014

We’ll actually be close to the Caldwell airport NW of Boise which is about 15 miles from Boise. And, if not, what do I do with the equipment?
    Don - W3DRM - Minden, Nevada - USA --- Blitzortung ID: 808 --- FR24 ID: KRN02

Support @fr24.com
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by OmariEsparza
      Hi. I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to chime in and offer some help cause maybe someone is still looking for help. So, if you're still planning on moving to Boise, Idaho, and want to take your FR24 equipment with you, you totally can. Just reach out to the FR24 support team, and they'll walk you through changing your ID.
      Thanks for the comment Omar. I should have updated this thread as I have already been in contact with FR24 Support and have followed their instructions. My station is now on-line in Emmett, Idaho with a new ID of F-KBOI7.
      Don - W3DRM - Minden, Nevada - USA --- Blitzortung ID: 808 --- FR24 ID: KRN02

Comment

Originally posted by W3DRM View Post

Thanks for the comment Omar. I should have updated this thread as I have already been in contact with FR24 Support and have followed their instructions. My station is now on-line in Emmett, Idaho with a new ID of F-KBOI7.
        This post is vanishing. Hes not a real person and spammed multiple forums in last 24hrs with old threads to post links and is on stop forum spam database

If only the dam forum was using it properly...
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
        X