Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FR Feeder Status page for second connected receiver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR Feeder Status page for second connected receiver?

I currently have two receivers connected to my Raspberry Pi 4B. One for ADS-B Mode-S (1090) and the other for UAT (978). I know receiving data on UAT can be sparse as I would typically only see a handful of a/c on that, however I would likely pick up at least on or two a day. For the last month I have had zero hits. Again, this is extremely likely, but I want to track down any issues that may be on my end. I feed multiple services, and have without issue, so I used one to view the stats of another user in my area who is continuing to pick up UAT a/c.

My question isn't to ask what's wrong with my system as everyone likely has unique setups and scenarios. However, to aid in my troubleshooting, is there a FR24 Feeder Status (local) webpage to display for my second (UAT) receiver? My first receiver Mode-S status page is at My.Local.IP:8754. Is there a status page at a different port number for my second?

I am not a Linux guru, but I have run the command netstat -tulpn and tested any port numbers I could find with no luck.

Again, maybe it's just dumb luck.
Working...
X