Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enabling SSH Access on FR24 Receiver

Hello,
    I just received my FR24 Receiver, and i'm tryinhg to Activate my receiver on the web page, and it show "No devices found". So i did to Contact Support. And the support say, SSH into your Raspberry Pi and execute command :

sudo bash -c "$(wget -O - https://repo-feed.flightradar24.com/install_fr24_rpi.sh)"
    So i did to try SSH using putty and Putty say:
    Network Error: Connection Refuse
    After that i'm curios and try check port 22 on Raspberry Using nmap, and report says that only Port 80 is alive.

And then i contacted support and they asked me to Check if i have SSH enabled on the Raspberry Pi.

sudo raspi-config in command line.

the problem i'm facing is i can't connect to SSH and access command Line to see the raspi-config.

Anyone in forum can help me to Enable SSH Server on Raspberry Module 3 or FlightRadar24 Receiver.

Thanks,

Kindest Regards,
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

You need to explicitly say it is a receiver THEY supplied.

Not a home made pi setup. They're giving you diy instructions
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

There is no diy instruction in Package.

Thanks

Comment

Thats why I said.. follow the instructions for support.

Contact support. Tell them IT IS NOT A HOME MADE RECEIVER, YOU SENT IT TO ME
        The help you have been given so far, is for someone who MADE THEIR OWN

The supplied fr24 receiver is locked down. And remotely managed
        The setup instructions on website are not for that.
        ​​​​​​
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

You also have no gps signal

It won't register until it knows location.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
            You also have no gps signal

It won't register until it knows location.
            Yes GPS Signal is turned off.

Thats why I said.. follow the instructions for support.

Contact support. Tell them IT IS NOT A HOME MADE RECEIVER, YOU SENT IT TO ME
            The help you have been given so far, is for someone who MADE THEIR OWN

The supplied fr24 receiver is locked down. And remotely managed
            The setup instructions on website are not for that.
            I Ok i have tell them Already.

Comment

Did you find a user guide? My friend is also a new feeder but no instructions

Comment

As Oblivion pointed out, this is a Flightradar24 supplied receiver kit and not a DIY kit. If you read the TOS, you agreed to host the equipment. It is not to be opened or otherwise tampered with, this includes SSH access. If you need assistance, contact support directly.

Regarding instructions, literally plug it in, connect the ADS-B coax/antenna and GPS and internet. Make sure everything is operational and that's it. Nothing complicated.

Regarding the DIY setups, the instructions are valid in the website.

Comment

Working...
                X