X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From silver to business as a FR24 feeder

Hey everyone,

In FR24 feeder FAQ, it says:
    After you install the receiver, it will be activated on our network. Once the receiver is activated you will receive an email with information to access your Business subscription. If you didn't receive an activation email, please sign up for a free basic account. It will automatically get upgraded to business as soon as data starts arriving.
    I'm already a silver user. Do I have to cancel my subscription so it becomes a free account again in order for me to receive the business subscription or it will automatically migrate from silver to business?

Thanks in advance,
    Fergo

Your account will automatically upgrade to the business sub regardless of its current status. The FAQ assumes you will be a new user and not currently having an account.

I would advise cancelling your silver sub so you won't be charged for the coming months while you are feeding.

Comment

Originally posted by FR24_Gordon View Post
      Your account will automatically upgrade to the business sub regardless of its current status. The FAQ assumes you will be a new user and not currently having an account.

I would advise cancelling your silver sub so you won't be charged for the coming months while you are feeding.
      Thank you!

Comment

I also have a silver sub, and now as a feeder I' m upgraded to business.

My question is: Where can I cancel my old silver sub? In my account I only see the business sub.

Thank you and best regards
        dzr

Comment

Originally posted by dzr View Post
          I also have a silver sub, and now as a feeder I' m upgraded to business.

My question is: Where can I cancel my old silver sub? In my account I only see the business sub.

Thank you and best regards
          dzr
          That depends on where you subscribed in the first place, on the web, Apple's App Store or Google Play. For the web or the App Store, contact support@fr24.com. For Google Play, you should be able to cancel it from within the Google Play app under your current subscriptions.

Comment

Originally posted by FR24_Gordon View Post

That depends on where you subscribed in the first place, on the web, Apple's App Store or Google Play. For the web or the App Store, contact support@fr24.com. For Google Play, you should be able to cancel it from within the Google Play app under your current subscriptions.
            Thank you! I contacted support@fr24.com

Comment

Thank you! I contacted support@fr24.com
              One day later all is done by support@fr24.com. Very fast!

Thank you Alyson!

Comment

One day later all is done by support@fr24.com. Very fast!

Thank you Alyson!
                Also a thank you to you, Gordon!

Best regards
                dzr

Comment

Working...
                X