Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FR24 feed damaged after BT phone line and router outage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR24 feed damaged after BT phone line and router outage.

Hi all, Tuesday my phone line went down taking my router down as well.
    Ut was back up and running the day after, I can access my raspberry pi dump feed and the radar is working, the plane plotter feed checker is working, but fr24 is flipping between online and offline and when it is online its stating no data.
    Really don't understand whats gone wrong, I've tried updating my pi, restarting my pi several times, restarting my router, nothing seems to be able to cure the problem.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Think I may of fixed it, i think my router slightly changed my pi address to what it was, I've changed the FR24 ini file to match the address that my pi is now on and it no longer says online no data, it says online, currently though its still saying no aircraft reported, so I will wait and see if it starts to populate.
    Fingers crossed.

Comment

That seems to of fixed it, I will leave this post up just incase anyone else has this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleightflight View Post
        Think I may of fixed it, i think my router slightly changed my pi address to what it was, I've changed the FR24 ini file to match the address that my pi is now on and it no longer says online no data, it says online, currently though its still saying no aircraft reported, so I will wait and see if it starts to populate.
        Fingers crossed.
        This was because in file /etc/fr24feed.ini, you used host address same as IP of Pi, something like this:

receiver="avr-tcp"
        host="192.168.0.21:30002"

Better use the loop-back address 127.0.0.1 which remains constant irrespective of router changing the IP of RPi, like below:

receiver="avr-tcp"
        host="127.0.0.1:30002"

Comment

Ok, thanks, I will give that a try.

Comment

Working...
          X