Tried Again, FR24 Still Fails, Again & Again & Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried Again, FR24 Still Fails, Again & Again & Again

I've tried to feed to you guys a few times before, and every time your feeder software can't seem to just do it. Yes, everything is done correctly, the Pi connects to the WiFi, but when I try to activate it using your website, the feeder seems to flash briefly with the activate button, and then disappears. I try to SSH into it with Putty to execute that sudo command, but can't seem to connect to the Pi through the Putty terminal.

Is SSH automatically enabled on FR24's feeder software? If not, why do you suggest we try and SSH in?

The biggest question I have, though, is why do ALLLLLL the other ADS-B websites I feed to seem to have figured out how to make this work without all these stupid problems??? FlightAware and ABS-B Exchange were plug and play, they have been feeding for years, but FR24 can't seem to figure out how to make it easy? Why exactly is that?

YOU'RE USING THE SAME SOFTWARE, WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE IT WORK AS SMOOTHLY AS EVEN THE NON-PROFIT SITES!?!?!?

This is the same asinine problem I had a year ago with FR24, I don't want to have to SSH into the stupid thing because if you people just made it as simple as everyone else, I shouldn't have to.

Peeing into a strong wind comes to mind.

'you people' don't provide support on them forum. Let alone regularly check.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Well, that explains why the software is garbage. Can someone simply explain why every other flight tracker website doesn't seem to have this issue? Nevermind support, just an explanation as to why.

Comment

Working...
      X