Seeing the same too.
    Looking at the fr24feed log, I keep seeing this:

| error | [stats] Cached feed_id=13446 for network T
    | Could not create directory!

Comment

Reporting the same issue

Comment

Can't really be laid out any clearer

Email support@fr24.com if you want something done about it.

Efforts better put to to lodge an annoying email that will likely get a default 'we're working on it' response than posting in these thread(s) (and there are more than 1 now) over and over here - It's clearly not their official support forum.

And it's quite clear it's an all-feeder issue aka - the displaying or stats receiver server is broken. Notice there is NO graphs or data. Like, at all.

This is NOT the same server as the feeder server. Look at your LOCAL stats/config page.

It's not the first time. Doubt it will be the last.

Only the ones who are seemingly noticing or posting are the occasional users who think statistics mean something toward collective feeding efforts and visit it often

Pro tip.. they don't

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I sent an Email to support@fr24.com 5 hours ago after seeing that it was a System Wide issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
            Can't really be laid out any clearer

Email support@fr24.com if you want something done about it.

Efforts better put to to lodge an annoying email that will likely get a default 'we're working on it' response than posting in these thread(s) (and there are more than 1 now) over and over here - It's clearly not their official support forum.

And it's quite clear it's an all-feeder issue aka - the displaying or stats receiver server is broken. Notice there is NO graphs or data. Like, at all.

This is NOT the same server as the feeder server. Look at your LOCAL stats/config page.

It's not the first time. Doubt it will be the last.

Only the ones who are seemingly noticing or posting are the occasional users who think statistics mean something toward collective feeding efforts and visit it often

Pro tip.. they don't
            I understand now that the absence of stats doesn't mean the data isn't being received. Unfortunately, my first thought was that my RP had failed. I can live without the stats but, naively, it was how I confirmed that I was up and running. What is the definitive way to know your RP system is running properly? FR24-status? Feeder connected? Dump1090 showing planes? Or maybe just using the filter to see only your radar? Newby question, I know but probably on the minds of others.

Comment

jollain.com is still gathering current FR24 feeder stats:

F-KDAG1

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Reeves View Post
                jollain.com is still gathering current FR24 feeder stats:

http://jollain.com/FR24/stats.php
                The global page seems to still show some stuff, which I think that echoes. But personal/individual are all but empty
                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Zak View Post

I understand now that the absence of stats doesn't mean the data isn't being received. Unfortunately, my first thought was that my RP had failed. I can live without the stats but, naively, it was how I confirmed that I was up and running. What is the definitive way to know your RP system is running properly? FR24-status? Feeder connected? Dump1090 showing planes? Or maybe just using the filter to see only your radar? Newby question, I know but probably on the minds of others.
                  Ssh
                  sudo fr24feed-status

Web

(Change 'IP' to the ip of your uploading pi/ device the stats page or router reports it has)

Comment

I wrote a mail to the support earlier today.
                    The reply:

Apologise, we are investigating about this issue and will find a solution very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Zak View Post

Go to your FR24 profile, there in the menu "My data sharing" and you will see there if your receiver is offline or online.

Alternatively you can go to the main page and set a filter to the radar you want to monitor. Pretty likely that it's working if you see aircraft there.

Comment

Thanks all for the good suggestions.

Comment

If you hadn't noticed. It's resolved.

With large gaps evident.

Everyone can go back into hibernation until the next time it fails.

But do take it as an example of why it's easier to ignore 'em

Comment

Same issue here Screenshot 2021-06-22 141717.png

Comment

Originally posted by raptor22 View Post
                              Nothing to do with this thread, as it's back working for everyone else.

This is a 'your radar' thing. Not a server thing.

And being that version when the rest of us are on 1.0.27-x and not 19. you probably need to start there.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

Nothing to do with this thread, as it's back working for everyone else.

This is a 'your radar' thing. Not a server thing.

And being that version when the rest of us are on 1.0.27-x and not 19. you probably need to start there.
                                I have some success with it but how do i update the Fr24 image in docker? This is my portainer image
                                Screenshot 2021-06-22 151434.png
                                Screenshot 2021-06-22 151829.png

Comment

Working...
                                X