Feeding to FR24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeding to FR24

I am currently feeding to FR but i am getting an aircraft uploading then it's coming off again as shown in the screenshot.

The aircraft tracked goes to 1/2 and uploaded goes to 1 then back too 0 when aircraft is out of range.

Does anyone know why?

TIA!47eC.png

Likely don't have great signal.

The tracked number is only as good as reception (realtime) but doesn't seem to be able to reach 0 totally.

The uploaded, depends on how long and how many packets received

The server may tell your feeder to stop supplying some if it does not meet criteria (like certain number of airborne status over 5sec for instance) or many more are uploading the same target.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Hello, It's receiving it on the website now but it's not upgrading the package nor is it receiving millage data, Does it need to be receiving for a set amount of time for the upgrades to happen?

Comment

Not quite following

Upgrading the package?

Receiving mileage data?

Not all aircraft send position data (GPS Enabled ADSB). Some may only send Altitude and ID. This is where MLAT calculations are made from

If you are talking statistics page, they can be a few hours delayed. For a receiver to activate fully, it often needs 3x contacts (at same time) to be deemed 'valid'
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

It's not a counter, it's what it's currently receiving / uploading.

Comment

I've come accross another issue now, I am sending data as seen in the first screenshot but in the second it's saying there is no data to show even in the past days.. Any ideas? 3L9f.png0OcD.png

Comment

The stats page is stuffed.

Look at all the new posts with people who hardly visit complaining.

Just ignore the stats pages. Life will be better.

Comment

Ah alright, I just like to see my daily stats; Thanks anyway!

Comment

You can install readsb and graphs1090 and get your own local stats: https://github.com/wiedehopf/adsb-wi...ADS-B-receiver

Comment

Thank you, it seems a little complicated though; Thanks anyway!

Comment

Working...
                    X