No announcement yet.

Using rbfeeder but want to also feed data to FR24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just so you guys know (and anybody who might follow the same path at a later date) earlier today I plucked up the courage and installed the FR24 feeder on top of my existing RB24 feeder using the info here and they co-exist perfectly!

I'm now feeding both sites and can also access the data across my network using the original RadarBox 6.02.003 legacy software and see the interface that I used all those years ago and when used this way its Multi-Client as well so a happy camper.

I have one last question though if I may please; I can access the FR24 web interface status page across the LAN by going to RaspberryPi_IP_Address:8754 to see a summary page of settings etc. but is a similar thing possible with RBFeeder?

I believe with the XRange devices that there is a status page that can be reached locally by typing http://anrbXXXXXX where XXXXXX is the serial number of the XRange and I'm guessing that they can't be too far apart in how they work but I don't know what the port number might be to access the web interface if indeed there is one?

Thanks & kind regards,
    -=Glyn=-

Comment

I am not aware of any web interface for RadarBox24's RPi feeder Settings/Status. However if it exists, it is undocumented. Please send an email to AirNav Support and ask them.

Comment

Yeah I’ve done just that and call me cynical but for some reason I’m not expecting a happy ending!

Thanks & kind regards,
        -=Glyn=-
        Last edited by GlynH; 2020-11-10, 02:02.

Comment

Working...
        X