Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My radar seems to work but i can't see my stats neither some planes my radar see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My radar seems to work but i can't see my stats neither some planes my radar see

Hello.
    I recently built my own ads-b feeder, it consist of a raspberry pi 4 with pi24 connected to ethernet and a usb ads-b antenna.
    I did my setup via ssh and now when i check my raspberry it seems that everything is fine.
    But after more than 24 hours I can't see my radar in statistics and they are some aircraft that my radar see that are not on the map.
    Is that normal ?

Thank you for your help

I am new also. I built my own. Did you put the antenna at the correct small size? Did you use the image from FR24 or did you run the commands on an already installed operating system on the Pi? I failed using commands but with their image it worked. And last is did you click the "Activate Raspberry Pi" button? The FR24 feed manual has some commands to check status also.

Comment

My antenna is on my roof, and i used the pi24 image.
      I don't see the "Activate Raspberry Pi" button but when I connect to the pi and execute << fr24feed-status >> i get this :

[ ok ] FR24 Feeder/Decoder Process: running.
      [ ok ] FR24 Stats Timestamp: 2020-10-30 17:12:50.
      [ ok ] FR24 Link: connected [UDP].
      [ ok ] FR24 Radar: T-LFEY1.
      [ ok ] FR24 Tracked AC: 22.
      [ ok ] Receiver: connected (2369252 MSGS/0 SYNC).
      [ ok ] FR24 MLAT: ok [UDP].
      [ ok ] FR24 MLAT AC seen: 18.

Comment

Working...
      X