Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online with errors

Hello,

since two days i see that there is no aircraft tracked.
    I can see that my raspberry is online.
    When i do a fr24feed-status in telnet i get two errors.

[ ok ] FR24 Feeder/Decoder Process: running.
    [ ok ] FR24 Stats Timestamp: 2020-09-30 17:02:32.
    [ ok ] FR24 Link: connected [UDP].
    [ ok ] FR24 Radar: T-EHRD433.
    [ ok ] FR24 Tracked AC: 0.
    [FAIL] Receiver: down ... failed!
    [FAIL] FR24 MLAT: not running ... failed!

What can i do ?

Same error here.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewichmann View Post
      Same error here.
      Please stop using ' same issue here' when often your results/tests are slightly different.

Your bind errors posted previously were likely due to ports locked/open. (Already running and running uploader twice) Or ip/dns

A number of solutions to try downgrade the version are posted to get around this. As is changing the hosts file to ignore any dns.

You have also PMd myself and Wiedehopf and been given some scripted fixes

More local tests and information needs to be provided rather than 'same here' if you wish to get to the bottom of things

Feel free to post/discuss suggestions here http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...4840#post74840 (http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/9875-Info-Updates-Ammendments-Placeholder?p=74840#post74840) This guide is not to be taken as officially sourced support information. It is contributor-made Information has been repeated many

- Dump1090 not actually running / unstable
      (Possible SDR device blacklist issue, Stick in Use by Dump1090 already or not present, wrong setting)
      - Feeder cannot upload to server
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Dude, you're the second rude man to answer me here! This is an open forum and I write whatever I want! I am offering a free service to Flightradar24 supplying data from a system I have assembled! Stop being ignorant! You feel great when you write in the language of programmers and do not seek to help others! Bad return!

Comment

Huh? You have not given any feedback to what you have tried. And what the results are.

It's like going to a doctor and telling them you have a sore leg. And not explaining where, and when it started.

Therefore you can't expect an instant answer to how to stop it being sore.

We can't help without the need to know if any of the fixes we provide have worked. Rather than repeating and expecting a magic fix to suddenly appear

There is no magical fix. Unless you write the automatic fr24 image, or piaware image and do NOTHING else.

That is designed to be left alone. The moment you start entering gain data, adjusting setting and other scrips you are putting yourself into a 'programmer'
          ​​
          However you don't need to be 'a programmer' to copy paste wiedehopfs fix fr24 feed scripts. They do the work for you.

It seems each time you have startet a thread for information or help, you have abandoned them and not provided any feedback to the results.

So how are we to know what you have done or not done

Alternative receivers, antennas, amplifiers, connectors, adapters and general technical matters. No Flightradar24 issues.

If you prefer support from fr24 and not a bunch of users trying yo help you to fix things you have changed since reinstall. Youll need to Email support.
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

It is your option to answer me or not "Super Moderator" but we finish the matter here, apparently continues with your ignorance in thinking that everyone should have the same knowledge as you. Strong hug.

Comment

for people with the same error, i get this answer from flightradar24.

I can see that the receiver is going intermittently. Could you pelase turn off the receiver, wait 30 minutes and then turn on again

And it works, thank you all ;-)

Comment

Perfect! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X