After Sunday 27 - FRfeed no accesible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Sunday 27 - FRfeed no accesible

Hello, after the fail of yesterday sunday, I can not acmes to my Rapbi 8754 port. And If I try without port number, the page indicate placeholder page. Please any idea to comeback again running.
    A lot of thanks for your help!!!

Hello, the error I have is:
    ERROR: rmmod: ERROR: Module dvb_usb_rtl28xxu is not currently loaded

Anybody can help me to solve?

Thanks

Comment

That's not an error. It's a notification that what it tries to unload, already is.

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Hi Oblivian, but i can't acces to the feed over port 8754 to see the info. Web empty, I think is not working properly, and no sending data to FR.

Comment

FR24 servers are being DDoS. Even if you could get to them now is not a good time to test.

If you can't get to the web page, then it is either the old version with the error (you will get one), or not actually running

How did you get the above log. If you started it using sudo fr24feed, with no other errors - then that is only running then. And not in the background. Which would explain why you can't

you can only open the page, if fr24feed is active/running
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Ok I undestand.

I do a fr24feed-status and the result is:

[FAIL] FR24 Feeder/Decoder Process ... failed!

You know how I can fixed?

Thanks Oblivian.

Comment

If a do fr24feed-status:

[FAIL] FR24 Feeder/Decoder Process ... failed!

Seems this not have autostart.

If a do sudo systemctl restart fr24feed

The feed working again!!

But now the problem if I have a electrical fail, when come back the energy not autostart, how I can fix it?

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X