What is wrong with FR24 at present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is wrong with FR24 at present

For the last two days my feed keeps stopping every half hour or so showing "Connected - No Data"

That means they aren't receiving anything from you.
    ​​Time to check and confirm your device isn't overheating or similar
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

With the recent software changes .... those are also a good candidate.

Comment

Usual FR response "definitely your fault and nothing to do with our updates or servers" Receiver is feeding Virtual Radar and Flightaware with no problems.I pity the people paying $50 a month for a broken service which Flightradar will not admit to.

Comment

If you meant my response?

Once again

I DONT WORK FOR THEM

But mine and many others are feeding just fine. And the stats page is renound for being wrong, regardless of status as you have seen with your queries before. So local checks to work out why and confirm sanity are always needed.

the way optimised cdn distribution works, if theres a major issue all or a massive portion of the 4000? or so feeders would normally be obvious as their Facebook blows up with issues. Just like when the latest version caused a bunch of new users to join here when their local page went offline. And the outtage of their provider was announced on twitter recently

However if you are now saying other feeds work fine to prove or narrow down the fault already checked as fr24s issue, That's like saying 'my arm hurts' and getting panadol
          But a week later going back and directing to which arm. When it started. Which bit hurts, And anything leading up to it to possibly make it hurt to prove it's broken.

Can only go off what is provided upfront.

If you want direct help from fr24 and expect a different responce, I can only suggest Email them rather than use the forums that they use for nothing but new dbase data.

Most the paid subscribers you refer don't know the forums exist, as they use the email contact form details on the site. Forums are classed under 'social', and contact buried. While contact is front and center under 'about' as is best practice for those searching them out.

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

This is what FR24Feed Status is returning

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ fr24feed-status
            [ ok ] FR24 Feeder/Decoder Process: running.
            [ ok ] FR24 Stats Timestamp: 2020-09-18 17:02:36.
            [ ok ] FR24 Link: connected [UDP].
            [ ok ] FR24 Radar: T-EGPF110.
            [ ok ] FR24 Tracked AC: 9.
            [ ok ] Receiver: connected (86086 MSGS/0 SYNC).
            [FAIL] FR24 MLAT: not running ... failed!

Comment

Working...
            X