No MLAT Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No MLAT Connection

Hello! After doing a small update and using the MLAT my fedeer stopped working, someone can help me if I put a wrong parameter?

MLAT3.jpgMLAT2.jpg

MLAT.jpg
    Attached Files

MLAT will only enable when you have more than 3 aircraft. And you have 0 here
    And only 8 per day. It is probably too low for it to enable itself.

https://www.flightradar24.com/accoun...tats/?id=19639
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I thank you for your return, I honestly didnt know that it only activated with 3 aircraft, the airport that exists near my residence is small, perhaps the problem is difficult during the day to have more than 2 aircraft in the range of the antenna. Is there any way to turn off the MLAT and return to the previous configuration?

Comment

disable it on the web config from another PC or phone browser - ipaddressof yourpi:8754

It needs to have 2 full ADSB aircraft + non adsb target at any time to turn on. So if you have low traffic it may not help

But leaving it on does no harm, just alert to it not being active most the time.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
        X