Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPi is online, but no data being sent

Hi all

So I've read numerous posts where people have had the same problem, and I've read as many of the helpful replies as I can, but I'm slightly confused by some of the instructions - of those I could follow I've not fixed whatever is wrong here.

My latest RPI just doesn't want to be as simple to initiate as my first

I've followed this post to the letter - https://forum.flightradar24.com/foru...ickstart-guide

My settings page confirms a connection to FR24 -

Screenshot 2020-08-07 at 09.59.32.png

The Dump1090 page states -

Screenshot 2020-08-07 at 10.00.40.png

And then finally, after SSH'ing in to check the status I get this -

Screenshot 2020-08-07 at 10.03.04.png

Where do I go from here? How do I work out where the problem exists (and therefore how to fix it)?

Thanks in advance everyone.
    Last edited by thisismatt; 2020-08-07, 09:06.

What receiver are you using and is it connected to an antenna? Are the antenna, cables and connectors suitable for 1090 MHz?
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Update: Having looked at the settings page once again, I spotted that it wasn't correctly set to DVBT Stick; I've corrected this and now I have the Dump1090 page no longer reporting an error and the FR24Feed-status only failing on MLAT (despite the Settings page confirming it is enabled).

Thanks for reply Anmer -

How much detail about the receiver do you need? It is a DVBT USB Stick and does have an antenna, yes.
      I assume they are, but is there a way to tell?

Comment

You can forget my questions if you're now seeing your local traffic on the browser map. The error message appeared to suggest there was no available data from a receiver..
        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Mlat probably wont go good until there's 3 adsb + a no adsb and it confirms it can.
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
          X