One Pi, Dump1090-FA, 2 Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Pi, Dump1090-FA, 2 Maps

Is there anyway to show both the FlightRader24 Local map of the data I'm feeding as well as the PiAware FlightAware map?

Currently I'm serving up xx.xx.xx.xx:8080 for flight aware. I did try updating FlightRader24 Settings to --net-http-port 8085 - but alas :8085 is not showing anything? I'm wondering if this is even possible?

What are you trying to achieve? What FR24 local map are you talking about? If you have dump1090-fa running there is only one map on your device which you can reach.

Comment

I've seen two different kinds of maps - FlightRadar24 and Piaware and I've seen people able to show local flights on either.

Comment

Originally posted by schafferm View Post
        I've seen two different kinds of maps - FlightRadar24 and Piaware and I've seen people able to show local flights on either.

PiAware only shows data from your own receiver. The equivalent to that for FR24 is RadarView.

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

RadarView shows all flights but one can differentiate one's own by setting a different colour.for Local AC.

The standard FR24 map can't be relied upon to show all traffic assigned to one's own FR24 feed.
        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Working...
        X