Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RaspberryPi Captured planes not listed/uploaded. No logged errors. Connection is fine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaspberryPi Captured planes not listed/uploaded. No logged errors. Connection is fine

RaspberryPi. Captured aircrafts are neither listed nor uploaded. No errors in log files. Connection is consistently good and documented.

Hi folks,

I am using a Pi for capturing planes.
    From time to time, I can see that aircraft are actually being tracked:
    index.jpg
    As you see, if I look right after the planes/helicopters came by, I see these as "Aircraft tracked".

But they will never be uploaded to FlightRadar, and they will never be listed in "FR24 Feeder Tracked Aircraft List"

The connection to FlightRadar seems to be stable:

stats.jpg

I checked following files:
    • /var/log/fr24feed/fr24feed.log
      • No suspicious error messages
    • /var/log/fr24feed_install_dump1090.log
      • File is empty
    • /var/log/fr24feed_update.log
      • No suspicious error messages

Do either of you have any idea what else might be causing this?
    Or what else I should try/check?

I've seen in the logs before optimisation enabled. The server can chose to sent the uploader a command to not send duplicates if there are lots coming already. I wouldn't be too concerned as long as the stats site changes now and then to say aircraft seen per day

If it remains as you have there, there's something wrong with reception/data you are collecting

Also monitor the tracked list on the right there
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
    X