Data statistics date issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data statistics date issue?

When I look at my data statistics, usually I am able to select todays date to view current hits etc but the past two days this seems to not be in the list and only showing yesterday's and previous dates. Has anything changed?

Appears to be, yes.

But we will never be advised about it here

https://forum.flightradar24.com/foru...stics-graphics
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks. I've raised a ticket with them. Hopefully it will be fixed soon

Comment

When you first go into My Data Sharing, don't you see todays statistics by default ? I never use the drop down menu but simply click on one of the blue Daily Availability graph horizontal lines which changes to gold and display the stats for that day in the lower panels. Clicking on the bottom blue line shows todays stats.

ylis

Comment

That said, mine is fine. But it seems new feeders may be not picked up.

Sure your status on the page before says online?
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by ylis View Post
            When you first go into My Data Sharing, don't you see todays statistics by default ? I never use the drop down menu but simply click on one of the blue Daily Availability graph horizontal lines which changes to gold and display the stats for that day in the lower panels. Clicking on the bottom blue line shows todays stats.
            Yeah when first going in this shows todays stats with yesterday's date. When clicking the gold bar this changes to todays date which is a good workaround its simply the fact todays date is missing in the drop down section.

Comment

Working...
            X