Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YSWG
    replied
    CenturyLink had issues which is what caused this downtime.
    https://twitter.com/flightradar24/st...561966595?s=21

Leave a comment:

• HikokiOtaku
    replied
    Originally posted by mattdav View Post
    Mine's just come back online. Was down for around 3 hours today but is now back up and running ok.

fr24feed version is 1.0.25-3
    Linux 4.19.66-v7+ armv7l
    Raspbian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch)

I did nothing other than wait for this to fix itself today - (well obviously I spent ages, googling, rebooting and reading forums before I gave up in frustration . When I came back it's working OK)

Perhaps it's a regional thing mattdav, I'm in the UK and am guessing you might be too as we both came back at similar times.

Leave a comment:

• HikokiOtaku
    replied
    Back online....

Leave a comment:

• mattdav
    replied
    Mine's just come back online. Was down for around 3 hours today but is now back up and running ok.

fr24feed version is 1.0.25-3
    Linux 4.19.66-v7+ armv7l
    Raspbian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch)

I did nothing other than wait for this to fix itself today - (well obviously I spent ages, googling, rebooting and reading forums before I gave up in frustration . When I came back it's working OK)

Leave a comment:

• ibrouwer
    replied
    Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
    It seems if you have auto-update or reboot enabled. You can't reconnect after it does. But remaining connections to known IPs are fine.

And yes, different IPs is normal. That's how cloudflare works. It's distributed across many servers/regions. So you get to different IPs and don't hammer 1 server.

For instance from here, it resolves to 104.17.44.52. You can force it using hosts. But if you don't remember to remove it it can cause issues later on.
    Is it normal that MLAT stops running (after an update and reboot) when the FR24 link is down ?

Leave a comment:

• HikokiOtaku
    replied
    Thanks Oblivion for the explanations, I've been down for a couple of hours, I cannot get the http://feed.flightradar24.com/ from my browser as it redirects to;
    https://www.flightradar24.com/share-your-data

Cloudflare is still showing down as well so I'll just wait until everything comes back online.

My FR24 feed version is 1.0.13-2 and I'm on Pi v7 Wheezy.

Leave a comment:

• ibrouwer
    replied
    When i do : "fr24feed-status" on my Raspberry is says FR24 link not connected and MLAT not running. What do I do now ?

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    It seems if you have auto-update or reboot enabled. You can't reconnect after it does. But remaining connections to known IPs are fine.

And yes, different IPs is normal. That's how cloudflare works. It's distributed across many servers/regions. So you get to different IPs and don't hammer 1 server.

For instance from here, it resolves to 104.17.44.52. You can force it using hosts. But if you don't remember to remove it it can cause issues later on.

Leave a comment:

• Reboot
    replied
    Hi Oblivian

I do not quite understand this. feed.flightradar24.com webpage is reachable in my webbrowser. But is not resolving to the same addresses as my fr24feed is trying to connect.
    My radar is offline since about an hour. 3 ip's 185.218.24.22, 185.218.24.23 and 185.218.24.24 are not reachable (as my fr24feed.log says) and my radar states FR24 Link: 'disconnected'. Running fr24feed version 25-3.

Is there something wrong at my side? Or are some servers having issues (maybe because of something going on at Cloudflare)?

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    This is a dead giveaway..

http://feed.flightradar24.com/
    And as of time of posting. It's offline at cloudflare. As is the main page.
    Basically there is a cloudflare issue
    https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/

feed.flightradar24.com is one of the sites it connects to during startup.

Above screenshot is a version ahead. Although linux its 26-3 and has different JSON errors.

'm still on Pi version 25-3 working away.

Check your versions. If they have auto-updated and gone up to 26-3 then that's a likely cause also.
    Last edited by Oblivian; 2020-08-30, 12:16.

Leave a comment:

• mattdav
    replied
    So I have the same problem and, like the other posters here have had a stable RPI feeder for years.
    Code:
    pi@raspberrypi:~ $ fr24feed-status
    [ ok ] FR24 Feeder/Decoder Process: running.
    [ ok ] FR24 Stats Timestamp: 2020-08-30 11:38:02.
    [FAIL] FR24 Link: connecting ... failed!
    [ ok ] Receiver: connected ( MSGS/ SYNC).
    [FAIL] FR24 MLAT: not running ... failed!
    pi@raspberrypi:~ $
    But 90 mins after it went down, I still can't get it restarted. Hopefully mine will come back as it has for others but I'll try to get an idea of how long it's out for.

I've rebooted and attempted the commands suggested above but my link to FR24 is still down. Locally, everything's working fine.

Leave a comment:

• MillerBerlin
    replied
    same here, feeder is working, but no contact to fr24server.
    Also after complete new start of the whole system.
    system: Rpi24

Update: Feeder is now working and has contact to the server. All system is running normal.
    Seems the fr24server had a hiccup.
    Last edited by MillerBerlin; 2020-08-30, 10:41.

Leave a comment:

• Tord
    replied
    Have a similar problem, This is the first time I'm offline since the start in 2014
    (Google translated)
    F-ESSB6 is Offline from 2020-08-28 11:20:08 and is not up yet!
    (Google translated)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Tord; 2020-08-30, 16:32.

Leave a comment:

• r5acq
    replied
    [QUOTE=
    But likely not reaching server as said[/QUOTE]

Now it's back online and feedimg data. Magic!

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    That's normal. It's the stuff after that point where It connects to server

But likely not reaching server as said

Leave a comment:

Working...
X