Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLAT not working.

Hi,
    I have just installed FR24 and it appears to be feeding all ok and dump 1090 works well.
    the small problem I have is that MLAT is not working? It is switched on in the web browser and the lat and long and aerial height is imputed on initial set up.
    Is it the type of receiver I have? it is a Airnav micro feeding into a pi 3B and the receiver is set up as TCP/AVR.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Attached Files

You can see the mlat messages say invalid date format.

Also, all those pings - wrong data for fr24. Nothing received

Neither feeds working.

If it uses airnav software, you can almost guarantee it won't work with anything else.

Though i wouldn't worry. One of their staff just told us mlat only works for 'dvbt' setting and not feeding anyone else or getting the data from dump1090 by tcp anyway
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

But you should also be using beast-tcp on 30005 vs avr 30002
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
        But you should also be using beast-tcp on 30005 vs avr 30002
        Thank you for the reply Oblivion , how do I go about swapping that over, is it in the browser settings?
        Change tcp/avr to beast -tcp and which feed do I change as I can not see one with 30005 to switch on.?

Comment

Receiver = ModeS Beast (TCP)
          Host/IP = 127.0.0.1:30005

In browser, go to this address:
          IP-of-PI:8754/settings.html

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by abcd567 View Post

Great, have changed the settings and still uploading to FR 24, will look through the help guide to get another print out of the data, unless someone can quickly put the code up here

Comment

Originally posted by abcd567 View Post

Great, have changed the code and still all uploading to fr24, I will look through the help guide to get another print of information to post here, unless someone can post the code here for me to use

Comment

Have got the feed !

ac_map_size="3072" build_arch="static_armel" build_flavour="generic" build_os="Linux" build_revision="HEAD-5e8ef0c.git" build_timetamp="Apr 8 2020 07:06:55" build_version="1.0.25-3" cfg_baudrate="" cfg_bs="no" cfg_host="" cfg_mpx="no" cfg_path="" cfg_raw="no" cfg_receiver="avr-tcp" cfg_windowmode="0" d11_map_size="10" dns_queries="33" feed_alias="T-*******" feed_configured_mode="UDP" feed_current_mode="UDP" feed_current_server="185.218.24.22" feed_last_ac_sent_num="1" feed_last_ac_sent_time="1587888475" feed_last_attempt_time="1587853702" feed_last_config_info="" feed_last_config_result="success" feed_last_connected_time="1587853702" feed_legacy_id="30428" feed_num_ac_adsb_tracked="5" feed_num_ac_non_adsb_tracked="5" feed_num_ac_tracked="10" feed_status="connected" feed_status_message="" fr24key="*************" gps_tods="0" last_json_utc="1587888407" last_rx_connect_status="OK" last_rx_connect_time="1587853692" last_rx_connect_time_s="2020-04-25 22:28:12" local_ips="192.168.1.163" local_tods="29273" mlat-ok="NO" mlat-started="FINISHED" mlat_problem="rx-incompatible" msg_ring_full="false" msg_ring_length="0" ntp_queries="89" num_messages="773124" num_resyncs="0" offline-mode="no" open_fds="64" rx_connected="1" shutdown="no" time_update_utc="1587888453" time_update_utc_s="2020-04-26 08:07:33" timestamp_source="SYSTEM-VALIDATED" timing_is_valid="1" timing_last_drift="+0.015" timing_last_offset="+0.011" timing_last_result="success" timing_source="NTP" timing_time_last_attempt="1587887453" timing_time_last_success="1587887453" timing_time_since_last_success="1200"

I think this shows receiver incompatible!

Comment

Or you answered no during dump1090 setup to enable the --mlat flag to add time to each packet.

Assuming it even uses dump1090.

But also not sure if that is a generic tv stick relabelled or doesnt support.

Comment

Well you didn't apply the changes you said you made: cfg_receiver="avr-tcp"

Comment

Working...
                    X