Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-Update is not running

Hello everybody,

at the moment fr24feed is running with version 1.0.24-7. Although Auto-Update is activated the update script is showing me "Latest version is already installed". The script doesn't recognize the candidate versus installed version. Does anybody have an idea what is going wrong on my system?

Thanks for advise.

Cheers,
    Michael
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Script must have an error

Just override,
    sudo apt-get install fr24feed

it will go over top since apt can see there is a new one
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Unfortunately no success. I reinstalled fr24 using sudo bash -c "$(wget -O - https://repo-feed.flightradar24.com/install_fr24_rpi.sh)". Afterwards I did the same than shown in the above screenshot.

Installiert:
      Installationskandidat:

Why is no version number shown after "Installiert:" and "Installationskandidat:"?

Cheers,
      Michael

Comment

Re-running script is not same as command I gave.

Did you run?

sudo apt-get install fr24feed
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

sudo apt-get install fr24feed was not possible. Unfortunately I can't remember what the reason was. At the moment there comes up the message "No newer version is available". But why does the update script not recognize the installed and newest available version of fr24feed? The update script ist quite simple. The reason must be the line 14 and 15. Variable INSTALLED_VERSION and CANDIDATE_VERSION seems not to be set properly.

Cheers,
          Michael
          This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Did you look at your own picture?

You now have 25-3. It worked. No more to update

Earlier, it was only 24-7

Comment

Now I found the problem. On systems with region/lanuage not equal english one have to change the variables INSTALLED_PREFIX and CANDIDATE_PREFIX. Otherwise the system doesn't recognize the correct words within the apt-cache policy fr24feed command.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
              X