No Polar Plot, 0km distance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Polar Plot, 0km distance

Hello' I'm running Raspberry Pi and up to date no problems. Now getting Online - No Data. I have tried the two different antennas, both with same result - 0% coverage.
    Where should I look to try and fix this prob.
    Thanks, Wayne

In my experience this means no antenna connected ( so check all the connectors, cable as well as the antenna itself ) but I've been chasing a similar issue recently. Does your <ip-of-pi>:8754 and fr24feed-status command show you are receiving and uploading data ?

ylis

Comment

Originally posted by bribiewayne View Post
      Hello' I'm running Raspberry Pi and up to date no problems. Now getting Online - No Data. I have tried the two different antennas, both with same result - 0% coverage.
      Thanks, Wayne
      Look carefully at all the connectors for the antenna, if you are using SMA (or occasionally a few other less common types) it is easy to mix standard and ‘RP’ versions of the connector, if this happens you end up with a situation where neither side has a pin on the center so you get no connection.
      unscrew each connection and check that one side has a pin and the other a hole, if both sides have holes then it won’t work.
      ben.
      FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Comment

Originally posted by bribiewayne View Post
        Thanks, Wayne
        I have same issue since some days, it was working fine before since months
        Move antenna, reboot, nothing change. I'm online but no data (and back to basic)

Comment

Working...
        X