Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oblivian
    replied
    If you found there was 4 contacts all of a sudden as it did it, that may be why.

There use to be some magic that meant you weren't 'activated' (or in some cases even got a radar ID allocated) unless 4 contacts at once were in range to ensure you were in a reasonable coverage area

Leave a comment:

• bigmike200587
    replied
    Well, for no reason at all, it has started tracking and uploading. Strange!!

Leave a comment:

• bigmike200587
    replied
    Ok, I'm not sure what the problem is. I followed the steps provided on the page you all had mentioned (4 times now) and I can get the web interface to show it is running bit not tracking any planes (even when directly overhead, ran for multiple hours and still showed 0 tracked). Any advice on what I may have done wrong/need to change?
    Attached Files
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Leave a comment:

• bigmike200587
    replied
    Thanks abcd567, that is the one I'm following. Writing the image now.

Leave a comment:

• abcd567
    replied
    For Pi4, use OPTION-2 of this guide:

Leave a comment:

• bigmike200587
    replied
    Thanks for the quick reply. I have continued searching the forums and just found out about that. I am currently installing raspbian with some instructions here on the forum.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Pi4 comes with new hardware and OS.

Don't believe the image has been updated to work with it yet

Better to use raspbian and the setup script if brave enough

Leave a comment:

• bigmike200587
    started a topic Newbie help (sorry)

Newbie help (sorry)

First off, thanks for any advice/help in advance. I have NEVER dealt with a PI before and have just been follow directions outlined on the build your own page along with the sticky on this site. I have installed PI24 as directed, but noticed my green activity light doesn't blink so I hooked it to a monitor and noticed it is doing nothing. I have reflashed the sd card many times with no luck. I flashed raspbian and it popped right up, activity light flashing away and it loaded on the screen. I went back and flashed PI24 again, still nothing. Am I doing something wrong? Is it a build issue that I'm not seeing? I purchased a PI 4, flashing to a 32gb SD card, wired via ethernet, and using Nooelec NESDR Mini USB antenna.
Working...
X