Feeding not working with LCD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeding not working with LCD

Hi guys! I just started feeding to Fr24 but I had a problem. While feeding using Monitor HDMI I was able to see the main screen with ip and informations about how many airplanes the feeder has detected. I decided to buy an external 5inches display, to connect to the HDMI port. I configured this and it’s working fine, but now I can’t go back to the Main screen and also I can’t view anything except the screens I sent here. I just want to make raspberry auto-start feeding as the normal situation I had before installing this LCD and also I want him to feed h24 correctly. With this LCD it looks offline for Flightradar24 but I am able to reach the main page in local surfing to 192.168.1.14... can someone help me? I don’t want to login at every startup of the device and also I want him to work automatically, without plugging in any keyboard. Displaying at the same time the informations on my lcd hdmi screen

You get the Placeholder screen when you just go to <ip.of.pi>. Do you mean the screen you see at <ip.of.pi>:8754 ?

ylis

Comment

Yes dear, I would like that when I turn on the device he goes to this screen without logging in and without writing any command, as before. Once I installed this LCD I had these changes

Comment

If it's HDMI ... don't install anything, just connect it.

If you installed some sort of special script for the LCD .... use a fresh image ... those scripts do a bunch of stuff an no one here will be able to tell you how to remove it (or have the patience for it)

Comment

Dear I had to install many drivers but now the radar seems working. It takes some minutes since I power on the device to transmit on flightradar the feed. I just like to know if there is a bash command to turn back to the 8754 screen on the lcd of the device

Comment

Working...
          X