Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ADS-B Data Statistics Ranking & Uptime Issue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADS-B Data Statistics Ranking & Uptime Issue.

I have 2 T-Radar Stations, unfortunately the statistics page seems not fully updated as it should.

The UPTIME, MAX Range & AVG Range are not updated. Both my 2 T-Radar Stations are ONLINE shown in the "My Data Sharing" page as well as IP:8754 with "Aircraft Tracked".

I noticed this issue since 2-3 weeks ago.

I'm here try to get some updates from FR24.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

T-WBKK11 & T-WBKK13

Have you checked your stats here? http://jollain.com/FR24/stats.php

WBKK13 is in the upper 1% of all feeders world-wide. Pretty darn good...

wbkk.png
    F-KDAG1

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Reeves View Post
      Have you checked your stats here? http://jollain.com/FR24/stats.php

WBKK13 is in the upper 1% of all feeders world-wide. Pretty darn good...

wbkk.png

Hi Patrick,

The Uptime not updated for week... The T-Radar is ONLINE and 100%Screenshot_2020-01-16 Flightradar24 stats.png

Screenshot_2020-01-16 Live Flight Tracker - Real-Time Flight Tracker Map Flightradar24.png

On Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, the Radar has online 100% but never add up the uptime value.

Screenshot_2020-01-16 Flightradar24 stats(1).png

Anyway, thanks for the reply.

I really have no idea what happening to the stats page.

Regards.

Comment

from what we can tell theres some odd calculations for almost every statistics.
        And is also a secondary server that needs to receive the data display it properly that can go off-line. best bet is to just ignore them and rely on the connection status of your own unit

There was also an update pushed. So if update is on everyone got pushed 24-7 and may cause outrage
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
          from what we can tell theres some odd calculations for almost every statistics.
          And is also a secondary server that needs to receive the data display it properly that can go off-line. best bet is to just ignore them and rely on the connection status of your own unit

There was also an update pushed. So if update is on everyone got pushed 24-7 and may cause outrage
          Hi Oblivian , thanks for the reply.

Hopefully this can be fixed in soonest.

Regards.

Comment

Wouldn't hold breath. Showing planes on the page seems priority. Anything else a burden
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
              Wouldn't hold breath. Showing planes on the page seems priority. Anything else a burden
              Ok, noted on this matter.

Regards.

Comment

Working...
              X