These stats on the /monitor.txt page are all showing zero too:

feed_num_ac_adsb_tracked="0"
    feed_num_ac_non_adsb_tracked="0"
    feed_num_ac_tracked="0"

I just emailed support...

Comment

same here !

and MLAT not running today...
      Last edited by pilax; 2019-11-06, 20:15.

Comment

Originally posted by markr468 View Post

So I guess aircraft are being uploaded but the status is not displaying the correct value or any value.
        The chances are then, the starts updates are broken. So don't panic.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

reminder to stop auto update
          sudo rm /etc/cron.d/fr24feed_updater

The preference is to let it, but like windows updates sometimes it is nice to let the bugs (like this) be ironed out first.

Installing afterward via .deb or updating manually may re-instate this.

Funny though. Everyone wanted alerts when feeders go offline - that seems to have been added.
          Blog and weekly mails go out to anyone with an account email registered

Yet when it comes to alerting feeders of potential upgrade pushes about to occur or have happened and being looked at for any bugs noted

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Just got the following mail from FR24 support:

We will release a fix for this most probably by the end of the day, today. It's a bug that doesn't allow the number in aircraft tracked to change from 0, even though the pi is sending data. You don't need to do anything, the new version will install automatically after release.

Comment

The Changelog has been updated (typo in the "-6" I guess... )

# [1.0.24-6] - 2019-11-04
              ## Added
              - Local buffer for low-latency data

Comment

-6 is due to replace 5 (starts bug) within 24hrs

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

It's already updated, you can download it.

Comment

It's working again.
                    Thank you
                    T-EDDT38

Comment

Thanks. I'd turned off auto update. Have updated and left auto-update turned off!

Comment

I'm going to keep auto-updates off and stay with 23-8 a little longer ...

ylis

Comment

Can't seem to post a new thread (have reported to FR24 support)... Hopefully posting here won't upset Oblivian too much

Anyone know what the changes are in 1.0.24-7? I turned off auto updates after 24-5 but noticed the new version available in aptitude. The Changelog only goes up to 24-6. I asked Support, but they said they don't have the info yet...

Comment

Dears Hello, i would like to kindly ask you if possible to assist me to change my company name to a plane of ours : SX-AEN . Accidentally i wrote the serial number / registration of the plane, where i suppose to wrote our company name : Egnatia Aviation .

Also i would like to kindly ask you to help me upload the pictures of our planes.

Waiting for your kind update.

Thank you in advance .

Comment

Write a support ticket or use the correct thread: https://forum.flightradar24.com/foru...879#post177879

Comment

[1.0.24-6] - Added "Local buffer for low-latency data"

Does anyone know if means these two lines are not needed in the .ini file ??

use-http=”yes”
                                http-timeout=10

And any clues what changes were made in 1.0.24-7 ?

ylis

Comment

Working...
                                X