This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pi3B+ seems to be working

[ ok ] FR24 Feeder/Decoder Process: running.

[ ok ] FR24 Stats Timestamp: 2019-11-24 20:30:55.

[ ok ] FR24 Link: connected [UDP].

[ ok ] FR24 Radar: T-xxxx. I didn't know if this was something "secure" so I x'd out some of the info

[ ok ] FR24 Tracked AC: 7.

[ ok ] Receiver: connected (5661 MSGS/0 SYNC).

[ ok ] FR24 MLAT: ok [UDP].

[ ok ] FR24 MLAT AC seen: 7.

I've searched and I don't see anything about using a PI4. It has built in WiFi and it would be pretty convenient to use.
    When I log into my account on FR24 there's nothing under backslash data-sharing.
    I haven't lost my key but I was going to double check it and the link in this thread to do that is dead, kind of like this thread seems to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike6158 View Post
      The Pi3B+ seems to be working

[ ok ] FR24 Feeder/Decoder Process: running.

[ ok ] FR24 Stats Timestamp: 2019-11-24 20:30:55.

[ ok ] FR24 Link: connected [UDP].

[ ok ] FR24 Radar: T-xxxx. I didn't know if this was something "secure" so I x'd out some of the info

[ ok ] FR24 Tracked AC: 7.

[ ok ] Receiver: connected (5661 MSGS/0 SYNC).

[ ok ] FR24 MLAT: ok [UDP].

[ ok ] FR24 MLAT AC seen: 7.

I've searched and I don't see anything about using a PI4. It has built in WiFi and it would be pretty convenient to use.
      When I log into my account on FR24 there's nothing under backslash data-sharing.
      I haven't lost my key but I was going to double check it and the link in this thread to do that is dead, kind of like this thread seems to be.
      4 May still not work with the pi24 image (not sure if been updated) and needs more manual work. Those stats are fine, it will take some time to update online once it has a dataset.
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

4 May still not work with the pi24 image (not sure if been updated) and needs more manual work. Those stats are fine, it will take some time to update online once it has a dataset.
        The 3B seems to be working fine (as you noted). I'll stick with that. The Pi4 I have is powered by USB-C, has built in WiFi, has heat sinks and fan (thanks to the case I bought for it), and is probably overkill for what I want to do. Thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
        X