Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DD-WRT direct Feeding

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by wiedehopf View Post
    I just started successfully feeding with your beast input
    So it's not the dump1090, somehow the signup must not have worked correctly.

    Have you checked this page? https://www.flightradar24.com/account/data-sharing
    Of course:

    My data sharing
    Radar Status Last upload (5min) Sharing key Show statistics
    T-ENGM86 Offline 2019-05-07 05:34:43 <key> Show statistics
    T-LHBP22 Offline 2019-05-07 05:34:33 <key> Show statistics
    T-ENGM162 ex T-ENHA4, T-ENGM86, T-LHBP22

    My photos - Planespotters
    My photos - Jetphotos

    Comment


    • #32
      Ok after googling the exact error and remembering some stuff:

      Maybe your computer can't DNS resolve feed.flightradar24.com

      On the computer running fr24feed, do this:

      ping feed.flightradar24.com

      If that doesn't work correctly you can add this to your /etc/hosts file:
      104.18.72.225 feed.flightradar24.com

      That just assigns that webaddress that IP-address

      Sometimes there are also problems because you get an IPv6 address but IPv6 connectivity is bad or something.
      So you can just try that /etc/hosts entry anyway.
      Last edited by wiedehopf; 2019-05-09, 22:58.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by wiedehopf View Post
        Ok after googling the exact error and remembering some stuff:

        Maybe your computer can't DNS resolve feed.flightradar24.com

        On the computer running fr24feed, do this:

        ping feed.flightradar24.com

        If that doesn't work correctly you can add this to your /etc/hosts file:
        104.18.72.225 feed.flightradar24.com

        That just assigns that webaddress that IP-address

        Sometimes there are also problems because you get an IPv6 address but IPv6 connectivity is bad or something.
        So you can just try that /etc/hosts entry anyway.
        The old lmgtfy.com [emoji14]

        Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

        Comment


        • #34
          Yeah well the initial problem was using beast-tcp with port 30002.

          And that other problem mostly gives the advice to disable Ipv6 which is not necessarily nice for other stuff.
          So it was a little more than google

          Comment


          • #35
            You can either
            Disable IPv6
            OR
            Change preference to IPv4

            TO DISABLE
            Originally posted by Khan View Post
            ...........
            if you have a result an ipv6 address (e.g. address 2606:4700...) please run this command to disable it which should solve the problem:
            sudo sysctl -w net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6=1


            TO CHANGE PREFERENCE
            Originally posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
            ........
            Perhaps a better solution to those who still want to run both IPv4 and IPv6 on their Pi's:

            In the file /etc/gai.conf find the following line:

            #precedence ::ffff:0:0/96 100

            Uncomment this line so it looks like:

            precedence ::ffff:0:0/96 100

            Your Pi will now prefer IPv4 over IPv6 without disabling IPv6.
            Both FR24 feeder and FlightAware feeder should now be happy and you don't have to worry about any DNS changes/updates.

            Hope this helps!

            Edit: If you have previously disabled IPv6 then you need to re-enable it for this to work properly!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by wiedehopf View Post
              Ok after googling the exact error and remembering some stuff:

              Maybe your computer can't DNS resolve feed.flightradar24.com

              On the computer running fr24feed, do this:

              ping feed.flightradar24.com

              If that doesn't work correctly you can add this to your /etc/hosts file:
              104.18.72.225 feed.flightradar24.com

              That just assigns that webaddress that IP-address

              Sometimes there are also problems because you get an IPv6 address but IPv6 connectivity is bad or something.
              So you can just try that /etc/hosts entry anyway.
              Ping works:
              ping feed.flightradar24.com
              PING feed.flightradar24.com (104.18.72.225) 56(84) bytes of data.
              64 bytes from 104.18.72.225: icmp_seq=1 ttl=55 time=11.0 ms
              64 bytes from 104.18.72.225: icmp_seq=2 ttl=55 time=11.0 ms

              I ran + disabled ipv6 on my machine:
              sysctl -w net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6=1

              But it did not help.

              I changed IP using mobil network instead of cable, and it did not help either.
              T-ENGM162 ex T-ENHA4, T-ENGM86, T-LHBP22

              My photos - Planespotters
              My photos - Jetphotos

              Comment


              • #37
                Let's check the output of this command, it uses UDP packets on the same destination port as fr24feed


                traceroute -U -p 8099 185.218.24.22

                (It will only go a couple of hops but it should do that)
                If it shows something like this as one of the hops it's working:
                6 FLIGHTRADAR.bar1.Stockholm1.Level3.net (213.242.110.94) 48.439 ms 42.349 ms 42.869 ms




                This config worked for me just 5 minutes ago.
                Last edited by wiedehopf; 2019-05-10, 20:20.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by wiedehopf View Post
                  Let's check the output of this command, it uses UDP packets on the same destination port as fr24feed


                  traceroute -U -p 8099 185.218.24.22

                  (It will only go a couple of hops but it should do that)
                  If it shows something like this as one of the hops it's working:
                  6 FLIGHTRADAR.bar1.Stockholm1.Level3.net (213.242.110.94) 48.439 ms 42.349 ms 42.869 ms


                  You can also try my second feed key i only use it for testing anyway:
                  Code:
                  receiver="beast-tcp"
                  fr24key="dc398c0be744b547"
                  host="federbear.noip.me:30005"
                  bs="no"
                  raw="no"
                  logmode="0"
                  logpath="/tmp"
                  mlat="no"
                  mlat-without-gps="no"
                  use-http=yes
                  http-timeout=20

                  This config worked for me just 5 minutes ago.
                  I will do it today afternoon. I work today, and from here I can not test it, because I am behind proxy and firewall that I can not control. I open my router as well and with it you are able to use my router's data with your feeder setup. Lets hope that one of these test clarify where the problem is. Many thanks so far for all of you! I appreciate it!
                  T-ENGM162 ex T-ENHA4, T-ENGM86, T-LHBP22

                  My photos - Planespotters
                  My photos - Jetphotos

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by federbear View Post
                    I will do it today afternoon. I work today, and from here I can not test it, because I am behind proxy and firewall that I can not control. I open my router as well and with it you are able to use my router's data with your feeder setup. Lets hope that one of these test clarify where the problem is. Many thanks so far for all of you! I appreciate it!
                    traceroute -U -p 8099 -m 50 185.218.24.22
                    traceroute to 185.218.24.22 (185.218.24.22), 50 hops max, 60 byte packets
                    1 OpenWrt.lan (192.168.2.1) 13.130 ms 13.113 ms 13.108 ms
                    2 192.168.1.1 (192.168.1.1) 14.631 ms 13.083 ms 13.078 ms
                    3 100.127.254.245 (100.127.254.245) 18.524 ms 18.533 ms 18.528 ms
                    4 173.164.eidsiva.net (77.106.164.173) 18.533 ms 18.528 ms 18.523 ms
                    5 eb-e-gw-2.bkkb.no (193.28.236.30) 21.475 ms 21.485 ms 21.480 ms
                    6 ba-u-gw-2.bkkb.no (193.28.236.29) 21.476 ms 11.763 ms 11.739 ms
                    7 ba-u-gw.bkkb.no (193.28.236.234) 11.689 ms 11.716 ms 11.693 ms
                    8 ba-e-gw.bkkb.no (193.28.236.205) 11.328 ms 11.415 ms 13.030 ms
                    9 * * *
                    10 213.80.87.151 (213.80.87.151) 18.477 ms 18.434 ms 18.407 ms
                    11 185.218.24.1 (185.218.24.1) 18.404 ms 18.403 ms 18.496 ms
                    12 * * *
                    And after that there are only stars...

                    With your key:
                    2019-05-10 19:14:48 | [main][i]Feed Network client started
                    2019-05-10 19:14:48 | [feed][i]Downloading configuration
                    2019-05-10 19:14:48 | [feed][c]Interval: 5s
                    2019-05-10 19:14:48 | [feed][c]Latitude: 45.9293
                    2019-05-10 19:14:48 | [feed][c]Longitude: 24.3538
                    2019-05-10 19:14:48 | [feed][c]GND: YES
                    2019-05-10 19:14:48 | [feed][c]NonADSB: YES
                    2019-05-10 19:14:48 | [feed][c]Timestamps: optional
                    2019-05-10 19:14:48 | [feed][c]Max range AIR: 350.0nm
                    2019-05-10 19:14:48 | [feed][c]Max range GND: 100.0nm
                    2019-05-10 19:14:48 | [feed][i]defined 4 servers
                    2019-05-10 19:14:48 | [stats][i]Stats thread started
                    2019-05-10 19:14:48 | [feed][n]EDQG86@185.218.24.23:8099/UDP
                    2019-05-10 19:14:48 | [feed][n]connecting
                    2019-05-10 19:14:48 | [feed][n]connected via UDP (fd 8)
                    2019-05-10 19:14:48 | [feed][n]working

                    This is what I almost said: #%"%#/%(%#&"# ......

                    So it is not the dump, it is not my config, but my key.....
                    T-ENGM162 ex T-ENHA4, T-ENGM86, T-LHBP22

                    My photos - Planespotters
                    My photos - Jetphotos

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Just run the signup again and don't put in a key.

                      They will assign you a new one.

                      Very annoying though that it said: Validated!


                      The UDP traceroute looks just fine. The first few hops prove that UDP is not somehow filtered or something.
                      This IP 185.218.24.1 is actually the flightradar24 router IP for their feed servers
                      At least that's what i have deduced
                      Last edited by wiedehopf; 2019-05-10, 17:27.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by wiedehopf View Post
                        Just run the signup again and don't put in a key.

                        They will assign you a new one.

                        Very annoying though that it said: Validated!
                        Many thanks!
                        T-ENGM162 ex T-ENHA4, T-ENGM86, T-LHBP22

                        My photos - Planespotters
                        My photos - Jetphotos

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          With new key, but finally I am online! Thx to all!
                          T-ENGM162 ex T-ENHA4, T-ENGM86, T-LHBP22

                          My photos - Planespotters
                          My photos - Jetphotos

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            The old key either expired or being blocked.

                            Should really raise it with support to see if they did it for a reason

                            Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
                            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Do you by chance use some MLAT network results like FA or ADSBexchange?

                              That old version of dump1090 can't handle MLAT results and will pass them on to fr24feed resulting in bad data.

                              Maybe the feed data was just blocked because he was feeding with SBS before and that can produce bad data as well i believe.
                              (Didn't you say you were feeding SBS format before?)

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by wiedehopf View Post
                                Do you by chance use some MLAT network results like FA or ADSBexchange?

                                That old version of dump1090 can't handle MLAT results and will pass them on to fr24feed resulting in bad data.

                                Maybe the feed data was just blocked because he was feeding with SBS before and that can produce bad data as well i believe.
                                (Didn't you say you were feeding SBS format before?)
                                I do not see Mlat config in previous or current setup.

                                Currently it is not configured in the dump config:
                                option forward_mlat '0'
                                option lat ''
                                option lon ''
                                option max_range ''
                                option mlat '0'

                                I experienced that my old linux feeder wrote that windows is not supported longer. Funny.....
                                After that I could not connect to the FR24 feed server. I tried to configure my new setup and it wrote the errors that you saw. So I do not know the reason or the point in time when they could block my key, if they did it.

                                Regarding Mlat if it is possible I would like to take a part in it.
                                T-ENGM162 ex T-ENHA4, T-ENGM86, T-LHBP22

                                My photos - Planespotters
                                My photos - Jetphotos

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X