X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abcd567
    replied
    Originally posted by Space Pilot View Post
    I'd like to first install dump1090-mutability on my Linux laptop (Mint 19) for testing receivers and antennas. Should I follow the instructions posted here?

Thanks,
    SpacePilot
    Originally posted by wiedehopf View Post
    Should work in principal.

You can't install the fr24feed pi version which is mentioned in this thread.
    But compiling and installing dump1090 should be more or less the same no matter the system (that is if you have apt-get, which Mint apparently has)
    To install FR24 feeder on Lnux Mint installed on Laptop, follow the instructions here:

All about feeding data to Flightradar24 (The Flightradar24 receiver, Raspberry Pi and Windows feeding software). No discussions about Flightradar24 web or apps.

Leave a comment:

• wiedehopf
    replied
    Originally posted by Space Pilot View Post
    I'd like to first install dump1090-mutability on my Linux laptop (Mint 19) for testing receivers and antennas. Should I follow the instructions posted here?

Thanks,
    SpacePilot
    Should work in principal.

You can't install the fr24feed pi version which is mentioned in this thread.
    But compiling and installing dump1090 should be more or less the same no matter the system (that is if you have apt-get, which Mint apparently has)

Leave a comment:

• Space Pilot
    started a topic Dump1090 mutability 1-15 on Mint linux

Dump1090 mutability 1-15 on Mint linux

Thanks,
    SpacePilot
Working...
X