• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tomascubero
    replied
    Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
    Planeplotter may work fine. But if that is set for localhost:30006

Basestation I believe is limited to 1x connection - Fr24feed won't be able to connect too. And therefore no data to upload.

The alternate, is the .deb version of fr24feed is still not updated to work with SBS encoded data type after they changed format (only the pi version). But only the developers or more SBS users can confirm that.
    So in that case, a share from Planeplotter to the VM and FRFeeder should theoreticall work as its not interfering with Basestation's single data-out connection which apparently is set to Planeplotter right?

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by tomascubero View Post
    Planeplotter works fine... the error was coming from the fr24feed.ini file, for some reason the key field was missing a character... once I fixed that I got the Online-No Data on the stats page so I reverted back to the original settings, directly from the SBS-1 and not going throught Planeplotter. Nevertheless, both give the Online-No Data.

Yes, I got that on internal IP addresses, its working now, just need to figure out how to get the data up to FR.

Why would I get Online-No Data? Someone else also posted the same issue on the earlier post I mentioned but never got an answer.

Thanks.
    Planeplotter may work fine. But if that is set for localhost:30006

Basestation I believe is limited to 1x connection - Fr24feed won't be able to connect too. And therefore no data to upload.

The alternate, is the .deb version of fr24feed is still not updated to work with SBS encoded data type after they changed format (only the pi version). But only the developers or more SBS users can confirm that.

Leave a comment:

• tomascubero
    replied
    You didn't answer if planeplotter is still working or not. And how it was configured. It may have been using the RAW out of fr24feed which is now not starting.

You may be a case of starting again with basic and building on it. As you didn't mention planeplotter was in use from the start, there is no way of knowing the true flow of data your original fr24feed was setup for using all the different software input/output.

Forget internet addresses. We are dealing with INTERNAL addresses. Nothing is coming to/from the internet other than fr24feed needing to go out to upload

The same way wireless devices at home can find other devices like media/chromecast etc.

Basestation may be limited to 1 connection at a time. And now conflicting. You need to provide more information as to ALL ADSB related software and settings.

Noone can see your stats. They are private.
    Planeplotter works fine... the error was coming from the fr24feed.ini file, for some reason the key field was missing a character... once I fixed that I got the Online-No Data on the stats page so I reverted back to the original settings, directly from the SBS-1 and not going throught Planeplotter. Nevertheless, both give the Online-No Data.

Yes, I got that on internal IP addresses, its working now, just need to figure out how to get the data up to FR.

Why would I get Online-No Data? Someone else also posted the same issue on the earlier post I mentioned but never got an answer.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Yeah the Planeplotter option does the same... I am positive the error is coming from the IP. By real IP you mean the actual IP on the web?
    You didn't answer if planeplotter is still working or not. And how it was configured. It may have been using the RAW out of fr24feed which is now not starting.

You may be a case of starting again with basic and building on it. As you didn't mention planeplotter was in use from the start, there is no way of knowing the true flow of data your original fr24feed was setup for using all the different software input/output.

Forget internet addresses. We are dealing with INTERNAL addresses. Nothing is coming to/from the internet other than fr24feed needing to go out to upload

The same way wireless devices at home can find other devices like media/chromecast etc.

Basestation may be limited to 1 connection at a time. And now conflicting. You need to provide more information as to ALL ADSB related software and settings.

Noone can see your stats. They are private.

Leave a comment:

• tomascubero
    replied
    Ok I am moving now! Got Online-No Data at least...

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Leave a comment:

• tomascubero
    replied
    I can't get the graphical status of the fr24feed with this command:

sudo fr24feed-status

Leave a comment:

• tomascubero
    replied
    Yeah the Planeplotter option does the same... I am positive the error is coming from the IP. By real IP you mean the actual IP on the web?

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Nothing yet.

Tried changing the Network Settings IP on Basestation to 192.168.0.2 but doesn't work either.

This is very complicated and frustrating!
    DONT TOUCH BASESTATION!

By default. The data out is always on port 30006 in basestation. And changing any setting on that will likely stop the data from the decoder too!

The ONLY change that should be being made, is the localhost/127.0.0.1 before :30006 in fr24feed.ini

To the REAL IP, of the PC.

What is planeplotter configured as for the source of data.

If planeplotter is working, yes, there is the option to enable data-out. And use that instead.

Feel free to post/discuss suggestions here http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...4840#post74840 (http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/9875-Info-Updates-Ammendments-Placeholder?p=74840#post74840) This guide is not to be taken as officially sourced support information. It is contributor-made Information has been repeated many

Leave a comment:

• tomascubero
    replied
    I use Planeplotter as well... can't I just share from inside PP to FR24? It would make it REALLY easy...

Leave a comment:

• tomascubero
    replied
    Ooooh closer.

Yes, 192.168.0.2:30006
    Nothing yet.

Tried changing the Network Settings IP on Basestation to 192.168.0.2 but doesn't work either.

This is very complicated and frustrating!

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]10580[/ATTACH]

Ok, NAT Network was not letting me save it but I changed to bridged mode and the VM IP is now a "local" IP. So set that in the fr24feed.ini file along with 30006?
    Ooooh closer.

Yes, 192.168.0.2:30006

Leave a comment:

• tomascubero
    replied
    ;ouy8.png

Ok, NAT Network was not letting me save it but I changed to bridged mode and the VM IP is now a "local" IP. So set that in the fr24feed.ini file along with 30006?

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Theres the VM IP, 10.0.2.15 - so that wont find your PC on 192.168.0.2

I just noticed in the Oracle options, default setting allows outgoing requests to internet only. It's own secure network. You will need to adjust to 'NAT network' From NAT I think under network settings

Which hopefully gives you an address on the normal network

sudo systemctl restart fr24feed

Will start it as a service in the background. But I believe if you then close the console window, it will quit (others will confirm). So better to just leave sitting at prompt

'sudo fr24feed-status' should give a graphical output

Leave a comment:

• tomascubero
    replied
    And this is the current status:

staus.png

Leave a comment:

• tomascubero
    replied
    ifconfig gives this:

aser.png

And which command window must stay open? I mean how to you "start" the feeder is it with this command?

sudo systemctl restart fr24feed

sudo systemctl status fr24feed

Leave a comment:

Working...
X