Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luwolfu
    replied
    Oh yes, that's right. I haven't seen it because it was on the top This is what I have done, but it told me the email was wrong, but I never inserted the email address in the configuration process, I do I check the status of the fr24feed after I start the service? thanks2018-12-25-105848_1920x1080_scrot.jpg
    Last edited by Luwolfu; 2018-12-25, 12:35.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    You chose MicroADSB.

It's not a microADSB stick. You have a DVBT stick.

Leave a comment:

• Luwolfu
    replied
    Thanks very much for your quick answer. It looks like the first solution works. Now I'm trying to configure the small usb stick, can you just give me few more tips to get to the end? I'm not a master using linux and I don't know what's next. thanks again and merry christmas2018-12-25-100825_1920x1080_scrot.jpg

Leave a comment:

• abcd567
    replied
    With Raspbian OS, the best way is to install by .deb package, as it performs all necessary configuration also.

The standard Raspbian OS is for CPU architecture armhf. What is the CPU of your Ausus eee?

Seems you have installed Raspbian Desktop for PC & Mac (Raspbian Stretch x86 rpd), which is for x64 & x86.

For cpu architecture x64 & x86, try this

Code:
    sudo apt update

sudo apt install wget libc6 libstdc++6 zlib1g libusb-1.0-0  libudev1 dirmngr

sudo wget https://repo-feed.flightradar24.com/linux_x86_binaries/fr24feed_1.0.18-5_i386.deb  

sudo dpkg -i  fr24feed_1.0.18-5_i386.deb
    If above fails, give following commands:

Code:
    sudo apt --fix-broken install  

sudo dpkg -i  fr24feed_1.0.18-5_i386.deb
    Last edited by abcd567; 2018-12-25, 04:14.

Leave a comment:

• Luwolfu
    started a topic Raspian OS on Asus eee

Raspian OS on Asus eee

Dear all,
    I am a fr24 feeder since few years. I have been feeding the system via windows, when my computer was on till now. I want to create a stand alone solution using an old Asus eee box, instead of buying a raspberry pi. I've installed raspian OS on this small computer and try to configure the USB dongle installing the fr24feed. I try to install the repo via command line
    PHP Code:
    sudo bash -"$(wget -O - #####repo-feed.flightradar24.com/install_fr24_rpi.sh)" 
    but it seems it cannot find the fr24feed software. So I downloaded the .tgz package and I did uncompressed it, but if I double click on the fr24feed the command line open up and close again very fast that I cannot see what's going on. Someone can help me? Thanks a lot in advance
Working...
X