X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• airnrail
    replied
    Originally posted by ylis View Post
    Hi and welcome. Carrapatenna had me going for the atlas ... I know the great pub about 85kms to the east on the other side of Lake Torrens !

If you're talking about getting a feeder code for YCPT Carrapateena, my understanding is it needs to have both an ICAO and IATA code before FR24 can assign a code, and if you are looking for a blue airport marker pin, then it needs to have scheduled RPT services. There are exceptions ... maybe send FR24 Support an email via the Contact link and ask.

Peter
    I badgered FR24 for years to put an airport marker at Ballera, a Santos gas facility in the far south west corner of Qld because it has a jet airport, there had been a FR24 feeder there for years, there was significant FIFO traffic and the place was almost impossible to find on Google maps without a marker. It eventually happened but I don't know if I actually had any influence. They originally reckoned that there was no RPT traffic only "mining" charters. I argued that the energy industry closed charters were largely run to a schedule by RPT licensed airlines such as Alliance using jets and turboprops. I think you might have a show of scoring a FR24 feeder at Carrapatenna. There is one at Olympic Dam but have a go. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• ylis
    replied
    Hi and welcome. Carrapatenna had me going for the atlas ... I know the great pub about 85kms to the east on the other side of Lake Torrens !

If you're talking about getting a feeder code for YCPT Carrapateena, my understanding is it needs to have both an ICAO and IATA code before FR24 can assign a code, and if you are looking for a blue airport marker pin, then it needs to have scheduled RPT services. There are exceptions ... maybe send FR24 Support an email via the Contact link and ask.

Peter

Leave a comment:

• Will_Eccles
    started a topic Additional Airports

Additional Airports

Hi All,

I am new to this side of Flight Radar, but I was wondering how to go about adding and airport to the system. I have applied for the Flight Radar DVB box, but if I dont get it then I will add my own to the network.
    I am the Aerodrome reporting officer at Carrapateena in South Australia (YCPT)
    Thanks.
Working...
X