X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slongani
    replied
    Originally posted by VOHY View Post
    If the feeder at HYD is reading this, please reconnect your feed! Missing lots of MLAT traffic from HYD and surrounding airfields! The feed is very useful. FR24 refuse to provide a receiver as apparently the area is well covered.
    Apologies. My systems were down for a long time.

Feeding since 2015. F-VOHS1 & T-VOHY-2.

Leave a comment:

• 1090 MHz
    replied
    Originally posted by rik130 View Post
    I'm looking for Indian feeders or mode-s receiver users based in India. Other parts of the world have their own local feeder threads so I'm hoping to drum up some discussion from the Indian folks.
    F-VEBD1 - Bagdogra Airport (Bagdogra / Siliguri) (VEBD / IXB) - Siliguri, India

Try contacting Dipendra Dev Raikut through his youtube channel... he is active and I'm sure he would love to hear from you. I've chatted with him back in 2013 when he got his radio... I got mine at the same time.

His installation video #1
    https://youtu.be/u8mpcC7leak

https://youtu.be/f45lrTatHOQ

Leave a comment:

• VOHY
    replied
    Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
    Keep in mind (if only off today) the server is refusing connections at present around the world too since about 0900utc. May be a victim like my uploads

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
    No it's been down for some weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Asuka
    replied
    It is not only you, but world wide for feeders.

Network issues.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by VOHY View Post
    If the feeder at HYD is reading this, please reconnect your feed! Missing lots of MLAT traffic from HYD and surrounding airfields! The feed is very useful. FR24 refuse to provide a receiver as apparently the area is well covered.
    Keep in mind (if only off today) the server is refusing connections at present around the world too since about 0900utc. May be a victim like my uploads

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• VOHY
    replied
    Originally posted by Jayant View Post
    It's been along time since I last posted here. As Oblivian mentioned, there are a few Indian feeders (as in people from India) around on the forums but they usually get active only around incidents. Not much discussion on a regular basis. As for me, I have been feeding regularly off a Raspberry Pi installation since around 2014. T-VABB7 on FR24.

Leave a comment:

• Jayant
    replied
    It's been along time since I last posted here. As Oblivian mentioned, there are a few Indian feeders (as in people from India) around on the forums but they usually get active only around incidents. Not much discussion on a regular basis. As for me, I have been feeding regularly off a Raspberry Pi installation since around 2014. T-VABB7 on FR24.

Leave a comment:

• rik130
    replied
    If you need it explaining then it's pretty safe to say that this thread is not for you and you can move along to the next one.

Leave a comment:

• abcd567
    replied
    "Indian" has two meanings:
    (1) Red Indians
    (2) Citizens of the country named "India"

Which one applies to this thread?

Leave a comment:

• rik130
    replied
    I'm looking for Indian feeders or mode-s receiver users based in India. Other parts of the world have their own local feeder threads so I'm hoping to drum up some discussion from the Indian folks.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    With the 10-15+ attempting to join I'm blacklisting a day, I doubt there's many legitimate members. They are active around the time of incidents however.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• rik130
    replied
    Confused

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    Yeah and that's my Palomino horse.

Leave a comment:

• rik130
    replied
    Are you an Indian feeder, Anmer? Your name looks a bit Indian!

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    If none reply, there's your answer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X