Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New receiver up and running - how long till it's registered?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New receiver up and running - how long till it's registered?

I've installed the FR24 receiver kit that arrived yesterday with the antenna on the roof and the receiver plugged into my router. I have what appears to be a new receiver (v1.1) as the lights are different to what the online equipment instructions show. Power light is steady red, GPS light a steady flashing blue (1 sec on, 1 sec off), Mode S light a random flickering green.

How long does it take from turning it on to be recognised by FR24 and being contacted? Keen to see the stats but need a login for that I believe.
    Last edited by BakeryHill; 2018-07-27, 00:06.
    F-KEKO2 hosted in northern Nevada, US

They're in Sweden. And need to marry up a few the automatic phone home with manual attachment.

Just wait. Further questions should go to support email. They don't support their boxes publicly

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

That said. It has the same software to feed. So find the IP from your router table and should be able to web browser it on :8754 the same.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I logged on to the IP and port. Can see a whole lot of diagnostic information. This is concerning though:

FR24 CONNECTION STATUS:
        ADS-B:
        ModeS: down

Comment

Email support

Comment

Did that though responses taking a long time. Early morning in Sweden though.

Comment

I know this may sound a dumb question (it actually isn't) but is the receiver connected to the Internet?
              Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Not a dumb question, but yes it’s connected to the Internet. FR have confirmed it’s up and assigned a radar name and it’s sending data, though via my stats it’s only got 35% uptime since I turned it on 12 hours ago. I’m assuming uptime is calculated over a certain time period and is not an absolute value?

Comment

Just looked at your stats page - it looks like its working fine.

ylis

Comment

Working...
                  X